Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut gets 20k upvotes for being a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-

4 platinum, 4 gold, 4 silver - cucks these days

THe only blackpilled comment i found

Just have a vagina theory

that eye area, no idea how old she is, but she looks beat.

3 miles is fucking nothing, I could run 20 easily at my peak. Did anybody give a fuck? No, because I'm ugly and autistic. Cunt.

subhuman eye area

would be posting here if male

Her looksmatch has already roped.

yas you go girl queen slaayyyyy yikes props yall adoodledoo ahah yall yikes :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I want to puke when i see pics of sweaty post wall gym thots and this fits well in that category even if she's not a gym thot it's still gross.

Just be born with a hole theory.

Welcome to 2019. At least back in 2015 or so, a foid actually had to be hot for cucks to praise her just for posting a pic online.

the pic has nothing to do with the subreddit it was posted in

Her face annoys me for some reason.

Everything about her face is subhuman tier tbh, ugly femorloids are the worsed ngl.
>ugly
chads.co
She has a slim nose, big eyes, thin eyebrows, and the most important part: great chin/jaw area, her lower third is extremely feminine. She also looks slim (average bmi in America s 26.5), so she has an advantage already. JFL at all of you standardcels.
No reason for her to post her pic in that subreddit though.

fucking cucks
i hope all of them will catch the AIDS soon

It's reddit man what do you expect every sub there is cucked, all the not cucked subs have been either banned.

just reroll life and hope you get a vagina bro

Eggman became a tranny? jfl