Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over SlumPill/SlumTheory - Even kids in Indonesian slums have had better teenage years than us

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Java j indonesia family girls people women child ARCPCD

Forgetting of the the artificial luxuries we've had such as the internet and McDonalds (which only cause mental health issues and acne anyway) kids from slums have had better lives than me.

At least they were socially together and would have had sex early in their lives, rather than me masterbation to hentai at 15 which has no doubt caused my social anxiety.

My grandparents were thrown in concentration camps and I would trade places with them in a nanosecond

View attachment 42845
Forgetting of the the artificial luxuries we've had such as the internet and McDonalds (which only cause mental health issues and acne anyway) kids from slums have had better lives than me.

At least they were socially together and would have had sex early in their lives, rather than me masterbation to hentai at 15 which has no doubt caused my social anxiety.
of course they do at least other people are not fucking 6'0 all the time while i get to be an inferior 5'3 piece of shit
i'd rather be in hell for eternity than have my dad's shit short genes

Fucking cockroaches go on to live more fulfilling lives than most of us.

PIV is the only measure of ones quality of life

View attachment 42845

It’s been proven that happiness and satisfaction at position in life is relative.

My grandparents were thrown in concentration camps and I would trade places with them in a nanosecond
My great grandfather was tortured as a POW and I too would gladly switch places.

IDK man, that level of poverty in a southern climate seems like a shitty existence. At least in the north there are less bugs and parasites.

u r happier bc the social group ur in arent exposed to social media thereby reducing agrarian advantages such as a patriarchial society to combat the pareto principle in sexual competition

Western men have it the hardest and it's because of the media.

View attachment 42845

Idk man still seems like a shity existence to me