Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slowly rotting

J

jonesy

Banned
-
Hi guys im 18 and slowly rotting. Kissless hugless virgin. Havent left my house since march when quarantine began. Spend all my time playing video games and watching anime, occasionally remember i’m wasting the prime years of my life doing this. Socially stunted.

So I’m pretty suicidal i have no goals in life no ambitions and im unable to make friends because of my social anxiety and i have a awful and retarded voice (ive been told it sounds like theres a block in my throat)

Hi

video games and watching anime, occasionally remember i’m wasting the prime years of my life doing this. Socially stunted.
wat games do you like :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

join the army at least you would get some discipline and good friends from it

brutal shit, at least ur only 18

Hi guys im 18 and slowly rotting. Kissless hugless virgin. Havent left my house since march when quarantine began. Spend all my time playing video games and watching anime, occasionally remember i’m wasting the prime years of my life doing this. Socially stunted.

So I’m pretty suicidal i have no goals in life no ambitions and im unable to make friends because of my social anxiety and i have a awful and retarded voice (ive been told it sounds like theres a block in my throat)

Hi
mogs me at having held hands before with a gir