Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slept with an older guy to get more friends. Didn’t work out.

in other words she wanted to fuck his chad friends

she can be friends with all of us if she's that lonely

foids view sex as cup of coffee while for incel like us it’s like winning lottery

Slept with SilverFoxx-Maxxed Chad to gain access to other Salt&PepperBeard-Maxxed Chads, didn't work out jfl

She really posted that in the lonely subreddit

she can be friends with all of us if she's that lonely
yep she should share herself amoungst us brocels this will help her in her journey of finding herself and liberation

Lol what. This is not only a humble brag but she wants sympathy too? Peak female.

Dumb cunt.

Of course he doesn’t want you around his friends which are probably all guys.

Why would he knowingly create competition for himself?

Are you nuts you stupid bitch?

foids view sex as cup of coffee while for incel like us it’s like winning lottery
This. Foids are so fucking chill about sex because to them that's like riding a bike. They are so fucking disgusting!!

Imagine how it's easy for a foid to get sex

Damn, makes me wonder whether I could sleep with older women just for a chance to get friends.

Any female lurkers willing to join me for an experiment:feelsjuice::feelshaha:?

in other words she wanted to fuck his chad friends
Classic Monkey branching 101 but Boomers know better than that and kept the side piece down low, people who socialize with chads and aren't retarded know better than to ever let some hoe there fucking talk to his higher SMV friends

High IQ observation
full

Like if I were to fuck a bitch, I wouldn't let her near my Tyrone friends at all

Man, I've been shot down by a girl only five years my junior for being too old. People told me women were into older guys, but I guess that's Chad-only, just like every other bit of normie advice.

Also, posted in r/lonely jfl.

Man, I've been shot down by a girl only five years my junior for being too old. People told me women were into older guys, but I guess that's Chad-only, just like every other bit of normie advice.

Also, posted in r/lonely jfl.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Toilets gonna toilet

f68740c9bc60626586df868e5efa830b_w200.gif