Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slept in

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
Fuark just fuark. I missed my morning class just lol

I hate my life

That's a sign that you should LDAR more

i feel like shit today as well i slept in till 12. the ealier I wake up the better I feel

just skip all classes today and ldar, no need to see that sui fuel

WIsh I could do the same.

Last Friday, I slept in til 3pm and missed my appointment with my psychiatrist. Next available appointment is in 2 weeks, and I only have 1 antidepressant left. I really hope he approves the refill I requested through the pharmacy.

Last Friday, I slept in til 3pm and missed my appointment with my psychiatrist. Next available appointment is in 2 weeks, and I only have 1 antidepressant left. I really hope he approves the refill I requested through the pharmacy.
One dose left, only?

One dose left, only?
Yes bro. I'm not gonna lose it or anything. It's just annoying. My mom got all worried though, and that actually annoyed me.

There’s no morning class for your face

fuck class keep sleeping

Missed an 8 AM class today

SoyUnPerdedor,

You have a received a verbal warning from SergeantIncel for the post SoyUnPerdedor:

SoyUnPerdedor
Additional comments: No worship avatar

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ.
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees with most views portrayed in the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is

Thank you.

im on my break, damn the struggle was real