Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR slept 4 hours and woke up angry

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Had a dream involving people from work, woke up ANGERY.

I'm still ANGERY

FUCKERS

Ultimate ragefuel.

Nothing worse than being tired incel around well rested normies.

What was the dream about?

try ephedrine

It’s an injustice
Tbhtbh.
Normies sleep better because they get tired after fucking. Meanwhile, the incel suffers from insomnia because he's laying in bed, questioning the purpose of his existence.
Truely an Injustice. Can't stress that enough.

What was the dream about?
Was pretty weird actually. All I remember was that I was trying to sneak past my old boss and coworkers through a house and I could overhear my boss's girlfriend (in reality he has a wife and I have never seen her) saying that they were perfect for each other and one of the things that made it so is that they always wanted to have sex whenever the other did. Then I saw my mom and my brother and they were nagging me about some shit and I was angery and woke up angery thinking about my last job.

Was pretty weird actually. All I remember was that I was trying to sneak past my old boss and coworkers through a house and I could overhear my boss's girlfriend (in reality he has a wife and I have never seen her) saying that they were perfect for each other and one of the things that made it so is that they always wanted to have sex whenever the other did. Then I saw my mom and my brother and they were nagging me about some shit and I was angery and woke up angery thinking about my last job.
Your boss is a cuck. Just think that his wife is a prostitute and then get some hot soup and calm down.:feelsmage::feelsmage:

Nothing worse than being tired incel around well rested normies.
Sums up me before I started homeschooling 5 years ago. Good to be graduated ig.

Sleep deprivation alone leads to high blood pressure. Get some rest buddy

I slept only 2 hours this day, had to wake up for work and now i am not tired after coming home.

Woke up in the Netherlands and I’m now angry.

Wageslaving is cucked af

This week I've been going to bed at like 6am and not getting up until 4pm. Need to get my sleep pattern back to normal tbh, I basically hardly see any daylight these days and my existence is dark enough as it is without this shit on top.

This week I've been going to bed at like 6am and not getting up until 4pm. Need to get my sleep pattern back to normal tbh, I basically hardly see any daylight these days and my existence is dark enough as it is without this shit on top.
my sleep schedule has gone so far now I wake up in the morning again but sleep at like 4pm until 12am and stay up until 5 am

I am drained.

Story of your life tbh. Also...

This thread should be archived for having a post from 2340922 not containing ':feelstrash:'.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....STFU. :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
keep quiet i CANT EDIT IT