Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sleeping really is fucking great man

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
It’s the only time I don’t have to deal with all the stress. I can just lay there being comfortable with my big fluffy cotton blanket under the cool ac.

I pretend it’s a girl and just in that moment I’m comfortable enough for it to feel real. Once I get ahold to some female fragrance I’m gonna spray my blanket with it to make it even better.

Sleep, it’s the only time I can really escape from my life. And then it ends when I wake up because I can’t yet afford the premium version of death.

I kind of wish it lasted forever

Once I get ahold to some female fragrance I’m gonna spray my blanket with it to make it even better.
Why did I never think of this?

I might actually do this

if only i could fall asleep :feels:

Yesterday I only slept 5 hours.

Only few times a week I see good sleep quality.

Ropefuel for insomniacels.

I love sleeping.

I think everyone should try out polyphasic sleep cycles to see if it betters suits their schedules and naturally attuned circadian rhythms.

It’s the only time I don’t have to deal with all the stress. I can just lay there being comfortable with my big fluffy cotton blanket under the cool ac.

I pretend it’s a girl and just in that moment I’m comfortable enough for it to feel real. Once I get ahold to some female fragrance I’m gonna spray my blanket with it to make it even better.

Sleep, it’s the only time I can really escape from my life. And then it ends when I wake up because I can’t yet afford the premium version of death.
Hey man. I find you relatable afff. God, this forum needs more users like you. A very balanced man.

You nailed it.

One of the best copes