Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sleeping pattern is so fucking shit

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
It's 4:26 am and I'm still on .is, and every time I try to fix it, it fucks up again, I can't even sleep correctly.

Same. I was up till 6:25 A.M. yesterday. Being a night owl is yet another brutal incel trait

try jerking off
I did it twice and I still can't sleep
Same. I was up till 6:25 A.M. yesterday. Being a night owl is yet another brutal incel trait
Yeah, I go to sleep at 6 AM now, it's the new standard, I want to be an early bird because it feels good waking up at 7 AM not fucking sleeping at 7AM

I did it twice and I still can't sleep

Yeah, I go to sleep at 6 AM now, it's the new standard, I want to be an early bird because it feels good waking up at 7 AM not fucking sleeping at 7AM
Yeah, I also wish I was an early bird because I could do more outside stuff and fit into society better. I literally have been going to sleep when normal society is waking up

high dose melatonin worked for me. used it for a week and sleep schedule improved significantly.

Yeah, I also wish I was an early bird because I could do more outside stuff and fit into society better. I literally have been going to sleep when normal society is waking up
I just want to be healthy man, I witness sunrises and it makes me feel awful sleeping when it's bright as day, in fact I've even tried not sleeping to fix my pattern and it gets worse and worse

I just want to be healthy man, I witness sunrises and it makes me feel awful sleeping when it's bright as day, in fact I've even tried not sleeping to fix my pattern and it gets worse and worse
Yeah, same here. Sleeping in the day sucks, especially with noise from town. I just can't get tired at night

Yeah, same here. Sleeping in the day sucks, especially with noise from town. I just can't get tired at night
My Pepsi addiction is probably a factor as it contains caffeine, but yeah, I hate hearing the garbage truck, cars driving past and birds chirping outside my window, it's not natural and a sign you should of woken up long ago.

My Pepsi addiction is probably a factor as it contains caffeine, but yeah, I hate hearing the garbage truck, cars driving past and birds chirping outside my window, it's not natural and a sign you should of woken up long ago.
i got a drpepper cream soda and mtn dew addiction :feelsYall:

UK is so rulecucked on food we only have the original, but I would like to try baja blast sometime in the future.
the fuck :feelswhat:
do you guys not have taco bell over there?

I don’t have a soda addiction, but I relate to all the rest. The morning birds making noise as I try to sleep is awful. Same for when people are cutting grass or something as I try to sleep. Wouldn’t have this issue if I was able to sleep on a normal schedule

That's for sure, I usually stay up until around 7am then finally go to sleep.
Brutal. Being a night owl is so hard to fix, and it causes you so many problems since society is primarily day shift

I don’t have a soda addiction, but I relate to all the rest. The morning birds making noise as I try to sleep is awful. Same for when people are cutting grass or something as I try to sleep. Wouldn’t have this issue if I was able to sleep on a normal schedule
Brutal. Being a night owl is so hard to fix, and it causes you so many problems since society is primarily day shift
What time do you wake up? must be something like 3 PM. It's been a problem for me for a while, I remember suffering to get through school trying to keep my eyes open due to my sleeping issues.

What time do you wake up? must be something like 3 PM. It's been a problem for me for a while, I remember suffering to get through school trying to keep my eyes open due to my sleeping issues.
I usually wake up around 2-3 P.M. I almost never sleep straight through either. I wake up like 1-3 times in between and it sucks

I usually wake up around 2-3 P.M. I almost never sleep straight through either. I wake up like 1-3 times in between and it sucks
At least that's one problem I don't have, my sleeping, while not deep is usually in one session. In the rare times I do wake up randomly I drink some watER since for some reason it tastes good and refreshes you after a rough night's sleep.

At least that's one problem I don't have, my sleeping, while not deep is usually in one session. In the rare times I do wake up randomly I drink some watER since for some reason it tastes good and refreshes you after a rough night's sleep.
Lucky you sleep straight through. In the last 2 years, I’ve probably only slept straight through 5 times

Lucky you sleep straight through. In the last 2 years, I’ve probably only slept straight through 5 times
That's awful, you have insomnia and there's not a lot of ways to cure it.

That's awful, you have insomnia and there's not a lot of ways to cure it.
It sure is brutal. It sucks having to struggle to fall asleep not once, but two or more times every sleep. There are many times I wake up 2 or 3 times a night too

It sure is brutal. It sucks having to struggle to fall asleep not once, but two or more times every sleep. There are many times I wake up 2 or 3 times a night too
Brutal I hope you’re able to get a full nights rest eventually

I sleep like twice a day now. I'm trying to quit nicotine and it somehow fucked up my sleeping schedule completely

Brutal I hope you’re able to get a full nights rest eventually
Probably not gonna happen any more often than it does now. I have a health condition that requires a medication that literally causes insomnia. I doubt my health will improve any, and is most likely to get worse with age

Smoke weed. Go to sleep whenever :smonk: