Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sleeping in

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
These days it seems like sleeping is one of the best parts of my day. I sleep with the window open and it helps me sleep. The wind carries me away from my pitiful life and I’m not reminded how I am rotting until I wake up again. It’s not like anyone cares about our wellbeing except us. I don’t know if y’all can relate but this been happening to me for the last month.

i don't want to wake up

sleeps me

i want to sleep for 4 hours a day.

I would sleep all day if I could..

:feelsrope:

I got out of bed at 3 PM today. I think my next job will be graveyard. It makes sense b/c I have become so antisocial. Maybe there's something calming about being awake when most people are asleep.

I have the worst dreams imaginable since I stopped smoking pot and doing drugs. But even the worst nightmares are better than living in this world. I wish aliens would invade already. I want to be put out of my misery. But im too much of a pussy bitch coward to do it myself.

i usually go to bed ealry because it's my favorite part of the day but i usually wake up kind of early as well

I like to sleep, but I don't like to wake up.

I know the feeling, and yeah it's great in the summer with the windows wide open.

I get 1 week of break from uni. Imma sleepmax

My sleep schedule is so messed up. If I ever do wake up on time, I don't feel rested at all. The bad quality of my sleep eventually leads to me crashing for too long, messing up my schedule yet again.

Sleep can be good cope sometimes

For some reason I seem to fight going to sleep and stay up watching yt etc. Then I fight waking up and stay in bed until hunger drives me to get up.

I realized i fucked up my sleep schedule. i really go bed late tbh i think i need to fix it