Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sleep

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
It's been years since I have gone to sleep before 12pm I usually go to sleep at around 2-3am anyone else the same?

Lay down and rest
I will not detest

I go to sleep anywhere from 8 pm to 3 am.

Similar for me. I go to sleep at about 2am (in bed by 1) and wake up at around 7am. Since I don't go out often on Friday nights I typically go to sleep at the same time and wake up in the afternoon.

KyloRen said:
Similar for me. I go to sleep at about 2am (in bed by 1) and wake up at around 7am. Since I don't go out often on Friday nights I typically go to sleep at the same time and wake up in the afternoon.

Do you go on your phone in bed also?

KyloRen said:

What about the latest you have slept in? I once slept in to 7pm from and felt like complete shit when I got up.

ArtoriasWolf said:
What about the latest you have slept in? I once slept in to 7pm from and felt like complete shit when I got up.

wtf

KyloRen said:

I do that too. I go on YouTube to keep up with normie culture sometimes and to watch anime clips.

ArtoriasWolf said:

Latest around 3-4pm. Also felt like shit despite sleeping in.

Kointo said:
I do that too. I go on YouTube to keep up with normie culture sometimes and to watch anime clips.

I mainly read the day's news.

I think lots of folks go on their phones in bed.

Kointo said:

I was playing borderlands 2 for a full day without sleep and it messed me up so I needed a lot of rest. Also after playing so much I could still see enemies and stuff going on even after I quit playing the game. Like when I played too much cod and saw a reticle  wherever I looked.

I mostly sleep between 3am-6am on weekends. And 2-3 am during the week

Facade said:
I mostly sleep between 3am-6am on weekends. And 2-3 am during the week

Sleep is for the weak

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/oTlJnyF3REs[/video]
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/q9q3hfsPYpM[/video]

This guy isn't right about everything but his videos about addiction,sleep,the internet and will power are really well made :D

KyloRen said:
I mainly read the day's news.

I think lots of folks go on their phones in bed.

It's a habit.

Actually now I am wondering if I would have been taller if I slept well when I was younger

ArtoriasWolf said:
I was playing borderlands 2 for a full day without sleep and it messed me up so I needed a lot of rest. Also after playing so much I could still see enemies and stuff going on even after I quit playing the game. Like when I played too much cod and saw a reticle  wherever I looked.

Borderlands 2 was a fun game. So was the pre-sequel. 

Visual hallucinations I don't think would ever happen to me after playing a game for a long time, but maybe auditory hallucinations.

Facade said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/oTlJnyF3REs[/video]
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/q9q3hfsPYpM[/video]

This guy isn't right about everything but his videos about addiction,sleep,the internet and will power are really well made :D

My health can kiss my fat ass. I just wanna be skinny.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Sleep is for the weak

It's definitely not but I avoid sleep because the next day comes way too fast

Kointo said:

Visual hallucinations I don't think would ever happen to me after playing a game for a long time, but maybe auditory hallucinations.

My health can kiss my fat ass. I just wanna be skinny.

And why?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Actually now I am wondering if I would have been taller if I slept well when I was younger

Perhaps

Facade said:
It's definitely not but I avoid sleep because the next day comes way too fast

And why?

It was just a meme I used as an excuse for my lack of sleep

large.jpg

Kointo said:
Because it's better aesthetically.

Looking tired doesn't look  really aesthetically. Why do you even want to look better?

ArtoriasWolf said:
It was just a meme I used as an excuse for my lack of sleep

large.jpg

Ah I never saw this meme before

Kointo said:
So people don't treat me like shit.

I mean you live a neet lifestyle so you don't really meet people anyway

Sleep at 3-5am and wake up 5pm. 12+ hours of sleep a day

Facade said:
I mean you live a neet lifestyle so you don't really meet people anyway

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-An-update-on-the-friend-situation

Kointo said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-An-update-on-the-friend-situation

Lol just don't care about this retard

Facade said:
Lol just don't care about this retard

I'm a sensitive man child. I can't help it.

KyloRen said:

Seems like lack of sleep is why I ended up short. Too late now, only thing lack of sleep can do now is make me fat, but I don't really understand how.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Seems like lack of sleep is why I ended up short. Too late now, only thing lack of sleep can do now is make me fat, but I don't really understand how.

it's actually quite bad for your brain

ArtoriasWolf said:

Mostly because it keeps you from eating. Also because it reduces stress. Releases chemicals.

Lots of shit still being studied.

Facade said:

Shame I can't blame my stupidity on that, I know that one is genetic.

Facade said:

Continuing to live is bad for my brain.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Shame I can't blame my stupidity on that, I know that one is genetic.

Both my parents are buffoons but I succeeded in academics.

Kointo said:

Sure but not if you have a life full of happiness and validation

Kointo said:

Both my parents are buffoons but I succeeded in academics.

You must have studied extremely hard and there is only so far you can reach in you intelligence bracket

Facade said:
Sure but not if you have a life full of happiness and validation

And blissful ignorance to how the universe is.

ArtoriasWolf said:
You must have studied extremely hard and there is only so far you can reach in you intelligence bracket

Lol I never studied. I'd get solid 100s on major tests without ever looking back at my notes. Maybe recessive alleles? My grandfather is successful.

Kointo said:

Yeah it's a shame they don't seem to be making a third game

Kointo said:

Lol I never studied. I'd get solid 100s on major tests without ever looking back at my notes. Maybe recessive alleles?

Even self aware people can be happy.

Different brains = different ways of thinking = different experiences

Even eternity doesn't give life a purpose

Kointo said:

Lol I never studied. I'd get solid 100s on major tests without ever looking back at my notes. Maybe recessive alleles? My grandfather is successful.

I got d's and e's on everything, I was on the absolute bottom. That must be it.

Kointo said:

@kyloren what do you think about this?

ArtoriasWolf said:
I got d's and e's on everything, I was on the absolute bottom. That must be it.

While studying? Damn.

Kointo said:
@kyloren what do you think about this?

While studying? Damn.

No I never studied or handed in any work. There was no lazier piece of trash than me I have ever known in life.

ArtoriasWolf said:
No I never studied or handed in any work. There was no lazier piece of trash than me I have ever known in life.

I would do homework in the morning or the day of.

Kointo said:
I would do homework in the morning or the day of.

And still getting those scores, what type of stuff did you study?

Kointo said:
@kylorenwhat do you think about this?

Intelligence has some degree of heritability. It can also be modified due to epigenetics.

Did other folks in your class do well? Did they study or not?

High school is typically very easy compared to uni level work. It all depends on the relative competitivity of your school.

KyloRen said:
Intelligence has some degree of heritability. It can also be modified due to epigenetics.

Did other folks in your class do well? Did they study or not?

High school is typically very easy compared to uni level work. It all depends on the relative competitivity of your school.

They did well, but that's because I was in advanced classes with people who actually put in effort.

Kointo said:
They did well, but that's because I was in advanced classes with people who actually put in effort.

If the baseline is effort needed to do well. And you don't need effort... It's safe to say that your IQ is Rick and Morty levels.

KyloRen said:
If the baseline is effort needed to do well. And you don't need effort... It's safe to say that your IQ is Rick and Morty levels.

Even if that were true, then how and why?

Kointo said:
Even if that were true, then how and why?

Luck. My guess as to how is in the initial development of your brain where the neurons are more intricately connected, are more drmse im some areas, have properties which allow faster travel of info, etc.

This is my pure conjecture. Even then, scientists are still studying the anatomy of intelligence.

my sleeping schedule is wicked

nausea said:
my sleeping schedule is wicked

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=308Oq8KWa9A[/video]