Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sleep schedule is a mess

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Just slept from 8am to 8pm what the hel

You are officially nocturnal. Join the other owls in the hunt.

Same, you should try to establish a stable sleep schedule though given that it can interfere with the university.

Yeah, happens all the time when you're miserable, you'll get used to it.

Thanks! How are you by the way? Have you recovered from the sickness? It was
gastroenteritis if i remember correctly.
Yeah it got better I just had a lot of rest and ate more healthy, thanks for asking.

Yeah it got better I just had a lot of rest and ate more healthy, thanks for asking.

I am happy for you! Take care of your health, it will serve you well = ).

When you do not have a reason to get up in the morning aside from university or wagecuck, you will have this schedule.
Imagine waking up with a text saying good morning from you SO. It is over.

I did that shit in college all the time. I'm you need to get back in to a normal schedule (say to show up for an exam in class), use xanax (if you can get your hands on some) to fall asleep almost instantly. Powerful allergy medicine will do the same.

ya. i fixed my sleep schedule last month and im fighting to keep it. Sometimes i hate LDAR but it's so comfy.

i have had a mostly nocturnal schedule for so long now that being awake during the day is genuinely difficult

i need to fix it. you lose inches in the night of your internal clock, its extremely important for me who is 5'9 where every inch give or take is crucial. getting mogged at the gym so much is infuriating.

same, i need to set my sleep schedule back on track

My sleep schedule is the only thing going for me lol. Sleep at 10pm wake up at 730am like clockwork

I should be laying down rn but im cleaning my room at 3:25am .Im gonna buy some zquil soon because i hate feeling tired all the time.

It's forever a constant battle for me to sleep properly. Often my sleep pattern changes over time so one month i am sleeping all during the day and the next month i'm sleeping all during the night. Bit annoying really.

Not sleeping and will be skipping class.