Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sleep Is The Only Thing That Can Keep An Incel Sane

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I can't function without 10 hours. Last night I got 7 hours and from my ramblings tonight I am obviously going bat**** crazy.

And I know the reason for this.

It's because I am a chronic procrastinator.

This is my motto.

Procrastination

I got an assignment I was supposed to do due tomorrow morning and I thought that's okay, I'll come home, eat, then go to bed.

Well that was 3 and a half hours ago (10PM) and I'm still up and I planned on waking up 5AM to work on my paper for 3 and a half hours before the time I would've woken up (8:30AM).

Because my stupid last class went into overtime and I like to drown myself on this site to forget how awful every day at my college is I'm up this late.

Incels need to sleep well because if you don't every little thing bothers you and you start flipping out.

Geez I am panicking how a lazy piece of garbage like me can function in a society where everyone is supposed to be perfect and spend hours dedicating themselves to their work, when I can hardly be motivated to do the bare minimum at the last minute.

Oh man, I've got to shape up. There may as well be manko in front of me and I'm just looking at it on the top of a ladder that I'm too lazy to climb up.

I figure all the cels up right now are insomniac cels so they can understand.

I need a strict 11PM deadline and no playing with my friends unless I've done all my work and studying for the day.

I also need a mommygf to enforce this.

Desperate

But the only way I'm going to get a 3D mommygf is by enforcing this myself.

Panic

At least I have a 2D mommygf

Hajime is a good mommygf but an awful role model tbh . . .

Dossier2

Considering she got into an advanced Japanese university (for most likely computer science) yet due to how lazy she was she dropped out (most likely from constantly sleeping and being perpetually hungover).

And as a result has to work minimum wage jobs in a no horse town and got fired from her job at the Japanese equivalent of 7/11 so has to work in some kid's dad's candy store for free roam and board or else she was going to be homeless as she was in the process of being evicted from her apartment.

Yes, this is why I love this character so much, I am lazy and tired all the time too.

Tfw you haven’t slept well in over 5 years
BD04860F 2D0B 4234 BC51 E8900D999358

I wake up after 4-5 hours of sleep tired as fuck but go back to sleep at 4-5 am anyways

I've gotten 6 hours of sleep average on the weekdays for the past 2 years