Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slayer Connor McMurphy is becoming totally crazy.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
He's becoming like a chad joker.

I really don't get it tbh, but it's a lifefuel to see even having 3 girls in your bed in the same day can drive you as crazy as an incel that can't.

Look at that, the faces of his parents.

Man, it's so strange, I love it, I may watch these videos when I need to chill instead of ER ASMR

Chad's would get used to the sex, it would lose its excitement. I think some Chad's would actually get frustrated that they can't maintain the excitement and they get depressed. They think "I have sex every day and I still am not happy".

Just like us, we used to get excited by topless women and as you got older not even seeing pussy can excite you much.

He went crazy cuz of quarantine and he can't get constant validation

I could care less about him.

Normies

That's it, that's totally it.
But the guy seems REALLY crazy, totally delusional, he doesn't know what is true and what isn't.

Typically the kind of guy who's so unstable he could go full ER-mode someday.

This guy got off by mogging other guys and pumping and dumping their looksmatchs, I say let his sanity crumble and his hair fall out.

He prob got syphilis from all that fucking and went insane cuz of it

the norwood reaper has come to collect mr murphys hair

also what is he talking about? hes whining like a pig i cant understand anything

Couldn't care less about that narcissist.

He went crazy cuz of quarantine and he can't get constant validation
hes actually acting. watch the second video OP linked. somewhere in the beginning he says hes pretending to be enlightened

editing this to say idk now im lost. hes being a fking idiot and just attention seeking bottom line

Last edited:
Didn't watch tbh fuck chads