Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slay or Die

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Ascending is cope tbh.

If you aren't a slayer no point.

You won't have the ability to get whatever girl you want.

I will get full face transplant and become chad

Guess I’ll die

youre not wrong

Chad doesn't have to be the end goal.

It all depends on what an individual deeply wants for their life.

Simply being a normie with a loving wife and possibly a family are what I'd argue would be enough for most.

Chad doesn't have to be the end goal.

It all depends on what an individual deeply wants for their life.

Simply being a normie with a loving wife and possibly a family are what I'd argue would be enough for most.

I want four wives tbh,ngl . In their early twenties at least .

You won't have the ability to get whatever girl you want.
even chad is rejected sometime, so technically there's no one who can have whatever girl he wants

I will die then

Consider the successmaxcope, it's what keeps me going

I want four wives tbh,ngl . In their early twenties at least .
Inshallah we’ll get our 72 virgins in jannah brother everytime when we have fucked a hur al ayn the next day she becomes tight as a virgin allhamdulillah
Islam=:blackpill:

Inshallah we’ll get our 72 virgins in jannah brother everytime when we have fucked a hur al ayn the next day she becomes tight as a virgin allhamdulillah
Islam=:blackpill:
Al hamdu lillah brother , without Islam I won't be able to cope ever . May Allah fills our heart with wisdom and light . May god guides us and protects us . It's really over for us , Islam and Allah is our only hope . And for every incels may Allah guides them to the truth .

Getting cute virgin loli of culture no other man can touch also be dominance. King of kingdom who small, but undefeatable