Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slavwhore cries in The Guardian about not being accepted by Westerners despite being married to a German

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Jfl:feelshaha:.

Her looksmatch is trying to not be noticed and laughed at by the Germanic Chads whose shit he's scrubbing off of the toilets of a Rotterdam nightclub for minimum wage.

I have always thought of myself as the very model of a model European. Both sets of my grandparents were diplomats who lived and worked all over Europe and the world, and spoke several languages. My father grew up in Lyon, where he learned to appreciate good food and wine. Even more, he considered western European culture superior to his native Polish.
When he taught himself to cook, our family dinners included more French and Italian dishes, such as beef bourguignon, lasagne and chicken marengo, than Polish pierogi or kotlet schabowy, although my mum still made traditional food sometimes, particularly at special occasions such as Christmas and Easter. As a child, she spent eight years in The Hague, where she attended an American school. Both of my parents spoke French and English from a young age alongside Polish, and then picked up German when they moved to Cologne for a fellowship with the Humboldt Foundation with a three-year-old me in tow.
"I'm rich like you, I'm not like those other peasants, why are you not accepting meeee reeeee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

Another common anxiety is that all eastern European women are sex workers. When, years earlier, I had gone to Brighton to learn English, my friends and I visited a record shop whose owner asked where we were from. “Oh, you’re Polish,” he said. “You must be pole dancers, then.” When we didn’t understand, he started making lewd moves. While he meant it as a joke, I understood later that not only had he fetishised us, he had also played on the tired sex worker stereotype. We were only 18.
Holy shit, you're a true survivor:soy::soy:. As a guy who's been constantly made fun of for being unattractive and having no hope of ever being sexual with someone else or looking attractive to someone, I totally see your pain of being reminded that you are an attractive girl:soy::soy:.

I voted in the recent elections to the European parliament. But the excitement I felt 20 years ago has cooled considerably, especially now that the Netherlands, the country I live in, has a coalition government led by Geert Wilders’s anti-immigration party, which has openly expressed its dislike of not only Muslims but eastern Europeans, too.
Kek, I actually forgot about that "report Eastern Europeans" website:feelskek::feelskek:. Won't lie, as much as I say that this is something that wouldn't be done to ethnics but is tolerated when done to EEs, I actually don't think this would fly if done today. Though, of course, the Dutch have full right to shit on whatever foreigners they want, but realistically, even with how tolerated anti-white racism is, I nevertheless think that that probably wouldn't be doable today.

Kek, I actually forgot about that "report Eastern Europeans" website:feelskek::feelskek:. Won't lie, as much as I say that this is something that wouldn't be done to ethnics but is tolerated when done to EEs, I actually don't think this would fly if done today. Though, of course, the Dutch have full right to shit on whatever foreigners they want, but realistically, even with how tolerated anti-white racism is, I nevertheless think that that probably wouldn't be doable today.
Never understood this mentality.

Europe & the White World is teetering on the brink of death, we're all facing the same issues more or less, but hey let's just make it worse with more infighting! :feelstastyman:

Kind of like with the Irish & Italians, it sort of proves they are White, since it's socially acceptable to hate on them.

And online, I've seen a lot more ethnics/non-whites hating on Slavs compared to what other Whites say.

Another example of a female kvetching about an unserious issue

Europe & the White World is teetering on the brink of death, we're all facing the same issues more or less, but hey let's just make it worse with more infighting! :feelstastyman:

Kind of like with the Irish & Italians, it sort of proves they are White, since it's socially acceptable to hate on them.

And online, I've seen a lot more ethnics/non-whites hating on Slavs compared to what other Whites say.
The Jews probably have some part in this, like (((they))) do in everything else

Another example of a female kvetching about an unserious issue

The Jews probably have some part in this, like (((they))) do in everything else
Yup, ofc

I’ll try & find something about this later

Old low tier becky complains about not getting prime stacy treatment :feelswhat: Work on your personality sweaty instead of posting hateful rants and maybe they'll accept you

Alot of Polaks who moved to western Europe in the 90s and 2000s behaved like scum and stole and acted violent in western European countries so that's the main reason why many western europeans look down on EE immigrants, i can't say the reputation wasn't fully undeserved but the bad thing is it effects even the good ones.

Alot of Polaks who moved to western Europe in the 90s and 2000s behaved like scum and stole and acted violent in western European countries so that's the main reason why many western europeans look down on EE immigrants, i can't say the reputation wasn't fully undeserved but the bad thing is it effects even the good ones.
Do you think that local criminal scum and low-lives doesn't exist?
Maybe their percentage is significantly less than in EE but local criminals always existed.

Do you think that local criminal scum and low-lives doesn't exist?
Maybe their percentage is significantly less than in EE but local criminals always existed.
95% of crime in Western Europe is committed by Ethnics or Eastern Europeans.

By the ethnics but I doubt that Eastern Europeans commit much crimes except the professional criminals who moved to the West because of better crime opportunities.
Also it's a poverty issue. Eastern Europeans are poorer on average so of course poor people would commit more crimes.
When there were many poor locals in the West like in XIX century, you could see 12 y.o. British girls selling themselves in London...

By the ethnics but I doubt that Eastern Europeans commit much crimes except the professional criminals who moved to the West because of better crime opportunities.
Also it's a poverty issue. Eastern Europeans are poorer on average so of course poor people would commit more crimes.
When there were many poor locals in the West like in XIX century, you could see 12 y.o. British girls selling themselves in London...
Even if not all Eastern Europeans commit crime then they still act like scum, alcoholicism, abusing their kids, impulsive violent behavior, zero culture or civility in their behavior.

Even if not all Eastern Europeans commit crime then they still act like scum, alcoholicism, abusing their kids, impulsive violent behavior, zero culture or civility in their behavior.
Not everyone.
I for example never saw that people in EE fought in supermarkets and stores over the goods.
While in Australia people fought over toilet paper.
So cultural, so civilised...

Not everyone.
I for example never saw that people in EE fought in supermarkets and stores over the goods.
While in Australia people fought over toilet paper.
So cultural, so civilised...

View attachment 1238020
Fighting over toilet paper isn't the same as drinking a bottle of vodka after coming home from work and beating your kids which is normal among eastern europeans.

Fighting over toilet paper isn't the same as drinking a bottle of vodka after coming home from work and beating your kids which is normal among eastern europeans.
It's normal among low-lives and those at the bottom of society. There are just too many such people in EE because of many factors ( actually separate thread is needed for that ).
But reading biographies of serial killers for example, you can notice how many of them were raised in abusive alcoholic families.
And USA is an absolute leader by numbers of serial killers in the world.
Unless you prove that majority of serial killers were raised in the families of migrants from EE of course...

It's normal among low-lives and those at the bottom of society. There are just too many such people in EE because of many factors ( actually separate thread is needed for that ).
But reading biographies of serial killers for example, you can notice how many of them were raised in abusive alcoholic families.
And USA is an absolute leader by numbers of serial killers in the world.
Unless you prove that majority of serial killers were raised in the families of migrants from EE of course...
In happens everywhere of course but it happens in EE to the point where it's a stereotype unlike in Germany.

When why redneck/hillbilly stereotype exists?
Those stereotypes are more lighthearted and not as serious as slavic ones.

Redneck isn't necessarily a bad label some rural Americans accept it with pride.

Germans are a chagnonpilled population if you respect them, they'll hate you and spit on you, if you beat them up, stab them and take away their JBs they'll respect you and protect you, a thousand years of german history before unification is just submitting to the strongest overlord and a disunited polity where beer and whore flows, that's why they failed their Aryan cope war, the Aryans were never an agrarian slave population. That's why the german will respect the turk and arabs and even niggers far more than it does to a slavish slav who seeks acceptance

If I'm not mistaken, somebody once shared a graph of how overrepresented various nationalities are among criminals in the UK, Albanians were the only EE ethnicity as overrepresented as MENAs and other nonwhites, the others were much closer to the British themselves. Can imagine that that's the case in the rest of WE as well, lots of crime by EEs but only because there's so many of us there, looking at per capita ethnics are much more overrepresented than us.

If violence against wahmen is any indicator of overall domestic and stranger violence, then I highly doubt that we are that much worse than them.

1724085924865-png.1229807
1724085937172-png.1229808

If I'm not mistaken, somebody once shared a graph of how overrepresented various nationalities are among criminals in the UK, Albanians were the only EE ethnicity as overrepresented as MENAs and other nonwhites, the others were much closer to the British themselves. Can imagine that that's the case in the rest of WE as well, lots of crime by EEs but only because there's so many of us there, looking at per capita ethnics are much more overrepresented than us.
Ye that is correct, someone needs to find that graph.

People also forget, that a lot of EE/Slav countries especially Romania have gypsies who are very clearly non-White, yet will be counted under those stats.