Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slavs will mass import curry immigrants

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/PajeetWorldOr/status/1841539561111093671?t=9hf6QNgvt7biE68Kw8GGcg&s=19
20241003 043755

fucking kalergi plan again

Reminds me when I saw Stormfronters reacting to news that Russia was instituting visa-free travel for Chinese and Indian bussinessmen visiting Russia due to work, and from the way it was written, they thought that Russians were banning tourists from those two countries:feelskek::feelskek:.

From Slav to Pajlav.

Its over even Croatia is importing jeets as for russia this was to be expected from jewtin.

Reminds me when I saw Stormfronters reacting to news that Russia was instituting visa-free travel for Chinese and Indian bussinessmen visiting Russia due to work, and from the way it was written, they thought that Russians were banning tourists from those two countries:feelskek::feelskek:.
Western right wing supporters of Russia and Putin are the type of people you can feed any bullshit

We have open border with central asia for decades so it's already over

Jeets are a genetic biohazard. There are 1.4 billion pajeets in the world, even 400 million of them in Europe and America would mean the end of the western world

The next apocalyptic plague will be caused and spread by pajeets, like the rats did with the bubonic plague. Mark my words

Fucking kill this filth. I want none of them here. Send them to Tel Aviv they love them SOOO much

the arabs in europe will counter them jfl

once uber eats curries start seeing their bhais being beheaded and blown up theyll back down real quick:feelskek:

The next apocalyptic plague will be caused and spread by pajeets, like the rats did with the bubonic plague. Mark my words
the pajeets themselves are the virus