Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slavs get mogged by every race

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
East Asians are smarter and have older cultures.
Indians and Spics have better family values and Indians are in many high positions in the US too and Spics will literally replace whites in the US.
Western Europeans invented more shit and have cooler and more influential cultures
Scandinavians are better looking physically and also live in rich countries.
Muslims, again better family values but they are also like 2 billion and have much more influence.

Literally the only race that does not mog Slavs is niggers JFL and even they have heavily influenced music and sports and foids think they have big dicks.

The Slav pill is absolutely brutal. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: We are literally the most pathetic race on earth and only known for corruption, poverty and alcoholism. Even our fucking leaders hated us and tried to genocide us JFL. Never began. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cope, slavs have better culture

Are Slavs white or not?

Dunno, a lot of slavs are from Vikings

"For four centuries, Vikings held sway over parts of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, with the greatest expansion happening under Prince Oleg the Prophet. ... Their loose federation of principalities called Kievan Rus survived for nearly 400 years"

People assume Russians are ugly because of media, but in reality they are alcoholics and out of shape because of their shiet country

Cope. They mog me to oblivion. So many Slavs heightmog and facemog me so badly I avoid them.

In fact, my dad’s boss, who is also a ricecel, married a blonde Russian mail order bride and I believe she heightmogged him. A Slav foid heightmogged a ricecel. And you tell me ricecels mog Slavs JFL.

Last edited:
Slav foids are hot af

There is no way spics mogs slavs - you guys are taller than us, for starters.
In terms of face, slavic guys aren't great looking but you guys can ogre max and are white (side note: it boggles my mind me how many white nationalists don't view slavs as white)
Spics do not necessarily have better family values --- single mothers are very common, and once hispanic foids move to the US they almost immediately pick up SJW woke buzzfeed type garbage
And finally, your culture may not be as old as East Asian or Indian culture, but your history goes back to at least the iron age -- on the other hand, we're basically mongrels descended from conquered savages that were forcibly converted

Last edited:
Risk deaths alcohol

Last edited:
Slav girls are my third favourite kind of girls though, after western europeans and japanese

Slav men are like SEA men tbh, hated by own foids and known to others as sex tourism countries with cheap whores

Shit, that is a suicidefuel to be hoest
Never began for me, slavcel

I'm a soviet born Jew, I know Russian and the culture. Slav men have one big problem and it's alcohol. They are also very passive and lazy. I can also say that they are very spoiled by the really good looking foids there, and they treat the girls terrible. Also, those women are much better than the western ones. If you cannoe ascend in Russia, you are a truecel. A 3-4 incel can easily get a 5/10 Nastya there, if he can earn money, not drink and beat her only once a month.

Last edited:
Had* 150 years ago
Their culture is still alive, their cuisine and their musics are one of the bests in the world.

Slavic languages are also beautiful and their folklore nice

Their culture is still alive, their cuisine and their musics are one of the bests in the world.

Slavic languages are also beautiful and their folklore nice
Propaganda, I’m living in EE for 25 years now, it’s all lies. It’s arguably even worse for our kind because moneymaxxing is imaginary term and you legit only work so you can live to next month. Slavic language is subhuman cavemen language, some legit caveman matherial.

In cuisine, you get the worst quality food, the worst shit that gets produced on the planet, no food control and YET BY SOME FUCKING REASON ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. In fact the cuisine is so good that you’re much more likely to die from cancer or heart attack if you live in EE compared to WE and Asia and Africa and NA. Music I cannot comment cause I hate all music and listen to none.

But yeah bro, stop coping, there are people here like me here, legit praying to God for death or a miracle to stop my damned existance.

Indians and Spics have better family values and Indians are in many high positions in the US too and Spics will literally replace whites in the US.
Western Europeans invented more shit and have cooler and more influential cultures
Muslims, again better family values but they are also like 2 billion and have much more influence.

Literally the only race that does not mog Slavs is niggers JFL and even they have heavily influenced music and sports and foids think they have big dicks.

The Slav pill is absolutely brutal. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: We are literally the most pathetic race on earth and only known for corruption, poverty and alcoholism. Even our fucking leaders hated us and tried to genocide us JFL. Never began. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
slavs have more based countries that aren't taken by clown world, and some of the chaddest chads and hottest stacies

Propaganda, I’m living in EE for 25 years now, it’s all lies. It’s arguably even worse for our kind because moneymaxxing is imaginary term and you legit only work so you can live to next month. Slavic language is subhuman cavemen language, some legit caveman matherial.

In cuisine, you get the worst quality food, the worst shit that gets produced on the planet, no food control and YET BY SOME FUCKING REASON ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. In fact the cuisine is so good that you’re much more likely to die from cancer or heart attack if you live in EE compared to WE and Asia and Africa and NA. Music I cannot comment cause I hate all music and listen to none.

But yeah bro, stop coping, there are people here like me here, legit praying to God for death or a miracle to stop my damned existance.
I'm talking about culture, not life quality. I eat slav food almost everyday, and its very nice

Attachments

• 1620611598544.png
    1620611598544.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 57
Cope, slavs have better culture
Exactly. They are white afterall. Gotta be. No doubt about that.
In terms of face, slavic guys aren't great looking but you guys can ogre max and are white (side note: it boggles my mind me how many white nationalists don't view slavs as white)
Spics do not necessarily have better family values --- single mothers are very common, and once hispanic foids move to the US they almost immediately pick up SJW woke buzzfeed type garbage
And finally, your culture may not be as old as East Asian or Indian culture, but your history goes back to at least the iron age -- on the other hand, we're basically mongrels descended from conquered savages that were forcibly converted
Same applies for curry foids, except the single mother part. That's a rarity.

Nah bro. Salvs have the best foids for male of other races to slay ngl.
western europeans
Depends bro.What is western european ? Northern Europe is Staceyland, mediterranean Europe is Cutiecoast, and finally England is Goblinville. A lot of difference you see tbh :feelshaha:

slavs are also successfully dying out without influencing the world, culture, science etc that much. Also the shittiest genes among whites.

slavs are also successfully dying out without influencing the world, culture, science etc that much. Also the shittiest genes among whites.
Absolutely true.

The funny thing is they still think they are so mighty and powerful. :feelshaha: Well let these faggots die out, what do I care? None of my Slav family ever tried to help me or understand me. They can all fucking rot.

Last edited:
They are tall on avg, and have a very masculine culture, non NT in slav countries = over.

They are tall on avg, and have a very masculine culture, non NT in slav countries = over.
Lol it's not that masculine, they are larping aggressive faggots. If it was truly masculine, nobody would drink himself to death but as you know Slavs are dying like flies.

Russians have a culture on par with Britain France and Germany, it’s only the USSR which stifled any cultural growth because they forced all the talented people like Rachmaninoff out and only kept the physicists and chess players (after the kgb terminated Alekhine)

also there’s a misconception about south Slavic culture. Diocletian was essentially a Croatian born ruler, Justinian I was Macedonian, the Macedonian dynasty and renaissance, etc, people think Slavs have an inferior culture because they were not independent and annexed by Rome for almost 1500 years, when they actually had significant contributions to the east and western empires. You think Slavs have a shit culture because the ottomans were raping them for the past 500 years and they just finally escaped communism, 5 different ethnic cleansings, and an economic catastrophe

Last edited:
Russians have a culture on par with Britain France and Germany,
Exactly, they are imperialist faggots just like the other Europeans. But the other empires did it to improve the standard of living. The Soviets did it just to feel powerful and relevant.

The Soviet Union was cringey larp

Anything east of Ukraine=no
Over for putincels

Russians have a culture on par with Britain France and Germany, it’s only the USSR which stifled any cultural growth because they forced all the talented people like Rachmaninoff out and only kept the physicists and chess players (after the kgb terminated Alekhine)

also there’s a misconception about south Slavic culture. Diocletian was essentially a Croatian born ruler, Justinian I was Macedonian, the Macedonian dynasty and renaissance, etc, people think Slavs have an inferior culture because they were not independent and annexed by Rome for almost 1500 years, when they actually had significant contributions to the east and western empires. You think Slavs have a shit culture because the ottomans were raping them for the past 500 years and they just finally escaped communism, 5 different ethnic cleansings, and an economic catastrophe
Peter the Great lead massive changes to his empire to make the culture and systems of Russia just like those of the west, because he thought the native ones were inferior.

And I may be banned for this, but according to my experience their women, on the human level, are much better than their men.

And I may be banned for this, but according to my experience their women, on the human level, are much better than their men.
Oh yes. surely slav women are better than me :lul:
The most gaslighting, backstabbing, belittling, gold digging, race traitor types of western women

Oh yes. surely slav women are better than me :lul:
The most gaslighting, backstabbing, belittling, gold digging, race traitor types of western women
I don't know about you personally, but almost every couple I know, she is working her ass off, and he is on the couch with a beer. They have HUGE alcohol problems.

Cope thread

I don't know about you personally, but almost every couple I know, she is working her ass off, and he is on the couch with a beer. They have HUGE alcohol problems.
That's her choice. She is not a poor hard working bee being memepressed.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Not only do slavs mog spics in height and whiteness but theyre also higher IQ and historically have done more cooler contributing shit.

Slavic countries are also much safer and nicer than most spic shitholes which have the highest murder rates in the world JFL.

Spics have high rates of out-of-wedlock birth and single parent homes, they cant assimilate into based americans like slavic immigrants did back then.

Spics are psychologically more fucked up as well since they are mutts with a confused identity. They want to shittalk and hate white people for colonization but not realize the culture they take pride in only exists because of white colonization.

Also the ONLY spics who can mog slavs are the castizos who have more white features like lighter skin, taller height, more attractive faces etc. So no spics do not mog slavs atleast slavs are mostly pure and actually look like the builders of their cultures and countries, unlike dark spics who always lived in the shadow of their colonizers while speaking their language and bearing their surnames and religion JFL spics lost.

Another brutal realization; the average slav can go to latin-america and cuck all the brown manlets with his height and white skin alone whereas the average hispanic can go to any slav nation and he'll get mogged by most men there and the women would never ever dare to soil her own pure white bloodline with a shitskin spic's manlet DNA JFL!

Last edited:
I am contemplating about slavmaxxing once I am moneymaxxed.

Another brutal realization; the average slav can go to latin-america and cuck all the brown manlets with his height and white skin alone whereas the average hispanic can go to any slav nation and he'll get mogged by most men there and the women would never ever dare to soil her own pure white bloodline with a shitskin spic's manlet DNA JFL!
This is what I'm saying. I have seen with my own eyes, Poles, Serbs, and Russians, go to Colombia and pick up local foids with ease, simply for being European, white, and having an accent. A lot of Colombian foids would move to Eastern Europe to get out of her shithole country

You can just be ethnic in Europe,

You can just be white in SEA

You can just be black in the US

but you can never just be slav, nowhere in the world

This is what I'm saying. I have seen with my own eyes, Poles, Serbs, and Russians, go to Colombia and pick up local foids with ease, simply for being European, white, and having an accent. A lot of Colombian foids would move to Eastern Europe to get out of her shithole country
Yea man, I often hear white nationalists say shit like "irish are the mexicans of europe" and im just here thinking LOL atleast they still mog actual mexicans. Average height for Irish man is 5'10 and 5'7 for mexican males, even shorter for the more brown spics jfl. Irish men still have more caucasoid facial features like more better lower third and eye area and thinner noses and can have red hair and light eyes.

JFL JBW is such an undeniable reality even within races like gooks, the shitskin ones get mogged and aspire to look more like koreans chinese and japanese with their lighter skin, it's over.

The average pole or irish man can come to latin-america and immediately be seen as higher status because of their whiter skin, while the manlet mestizos have shitskin which has always be been associated with peasant status within and between races.