Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Slavic men are considered disposable and constantly forced to fight in meaningless wars

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Look at these poor slavcels who were conscripted into meaningless wars with no training or proper equipment. They ended up getting captured, mocked and ridiculed by war lords and paramilitary units full of Vladislav's (Slavic version of chads).

Live as a slavcel is absolutely brutal. Not only are Slavlands full of incel men and top the charts when it comes to male suicide and alcoholism, there is also a chance you get mobilized in one of meaningless conflict against other Slavs and end up like this.

Imagine being a balding unattractive Slavic incel in a poor shithole of a country. Your life is already shit. And then it gets even worse because this same shit country can't even maintain peace despite living in the most peaceful era in history.

The captured men are all incels while the interrogators are Slavic version of Chads (reminder what is considered 5/10 in the West is Chad in Slavlands)

Meanwhile Slavic women live on literal tutorial mode and have sex and get married with rich Westerners.

Last edited:
Are those men white?

Are these men white?

Bmm
Capture
Whislavc

If someone told me these man were fighting in a European country I would tell him he is trolling me and that they are from Afghanistan fighting for some unknown town.

Slav IQ keeps dropping, they dont know if they are white and they think that if they kill fellow slavs they are attacking ethnics.

Just look at the way they speak in this video, like animals. Maybe its the IQ kicking in, but thats how you live life as a slav, die for your government or die drunk.

If I was told this was a Turkish army video and I didnt know what they were saying I would believe him.

Last edited:
Look at these poor slavcels who were conscripted into meaningless wars with no training or proper equipment. They ended up getting captured, mocked and ridiculed by war lords and paramilitary units full of Vladislav's (Slavic version of chads).

Live as a slavcel is absolutely brutal. Not only are Slavlands full of incel men and top the charts when it comes to male suicide and alcoholism, there is also a chance you get mobilized in one of meaningless conflict against other Slavs and end up like this.

Imagine being a balding unattractive Slavic incel in a poor shithole of a country. Your life is already shit. And then it gets even worse because this same shit country can even maintain peace despite living in the most peaceful era in history.

The captured men are all incels while the interrogators are Slavic version of Chads (reminder what is considered 5/10 in the West is Chad in Slavlands)

Meanwhile Slavic women live on literal tutorial mode and have sex and get married with rich Westerners.

at least keeping the male part of the gender ratio low in those countries makes the women more submissive, due to lack of choices. the disposability of men is pretty bad tho

These Serb prisoners are like a parade of truecels (watch from 0:15 on):

Each man is less attractive than the previous one. It starts at like 4/10 and goes all the way down to 2/10.

These captured Bosnian Muslim prisoners look legit like ethnics:

Only the guy at the end looks white and he would be considered "pretty boy" in Slavlands and is also let go while they probably kept tormenting the truecels.

Slavic men and Uralic men are pretty genetically similar.

Only thing slavs have is high T

They can get fucked, I hate everyone.

at least keeping the male part of the gender ratio low in those countries makes the women more submissive, due to lack of choices. the disposability of men is pretty bad tho

Their choice is always Vladislav (Slavic Chad) or some foreigner. It doesn't matter how many males there are. The only thing that saved Slavs was the iron curtain which limited the access to foreigners.

w
Their choice is always Vladislav (Slavic Chad) or some foreigner. It doesn't matter how many males there are. The only thing that saved Slavs was the iron curtain which limited the access to foreigners.
what type of outcry was there when the foreign men could come to soviet states, aside from issues with money

Slavs are the niggers of Europe. Never achieved anything of worth and always severely behind compared to everyone else

These are bad picture quality - it looks 'dark' anyway.

But fuck me some of you guys think only blonde haired blue eyed norse gods can be considered white.

Chad Free market Capitalism (Trump) mail ordered vodkawhores(Melania). Slavs are literally the Rice of the West.

I thought the guy, in the first video, would decapitate 'em like ISIS fighters do.

Are those men white?

Are these men white?

View attachment 161609View attachment 161612View attachment 161614

If someone told me these man were fighting in a European country I would tell him he is trolling me and that they are from Afghanistan fighting for some unknown town.

Slav IQ keeps dropping, they dont know if they are white and they think that if they kill fellow slavs they are attacking ethnics.

Just look at the way they speak in this video, like animals. Maybe its the IQ kicking in, but thats how you live life as a slav, die for your government or die drunk.

If I was told this was a Turkish army video and I didnt know what they were saying I would believe him.

Those men on the top picture look nothing like the men in the bottom picture.

Are those men white?

Are these men white?

View attachment 161609View attachment 161612View attachment 161614

They look like gipsies

This is proof that Slavs are willing to betray other slavcels in an instant. This prisoner was told to shoot a fellow soldier and he did it without a second thought, he didn't know that the gun wasn't loaded.

JFL at thinking you have "comrades" as a slavcel. You're worth nothing neither to women nor to other men.

Men always get the bad end of the stick. Most men are noble and idealistic; they're willing to sacrifice themselves for a lost cause or to protect people they have never seen in their lives. Women are the opposite; they're selfish and would never put their lives on the line for anyone else.

Slavcels have it bad,but imagine being a chinacel.They are literally treated as working machines

Slavcels have it bad,but imagine being a chinacel.They are literally treated as working machines

At least they don't get threatened by sultan-style swords.
Most men are noble and idealistic

Most men are trash who are willing to shoot other men in the back just like in the video I posted in this thread.

Slavic foids literally get wet the moment they see Western European passport, preferably from Germany.

I got a curry friend, absolute cel material, who got laid at one of Slavic countries because he spoke German. That's literally all it took- spoke German, bought foid Malibu with milk, danced a bit and got his dick sucked in bathroom stall. You can't make this shit up.

Slavic foids literally get wet the moment they see Western European passport, preferably from Germany.

I got a curry friend, absolute cel material, who got laid at one of Slavic countries because he spoke German. That's literally all it took- spoke German, bought foid Malibu with milk, danced a bit and got his dick sucked in bathroom stall. You can't make this shit up.

Just don't be Slavic is legit. Meanwhile Slavic men are forced to fight to protect their countries so that their women can fuck with foreigners freely. A lot of Slavic men get captured and get threatened by men with sultan-style swords.

Slavs are just cannon fodder for Western WASP Chad generals to use, we win their wars and then they fuck our women

What's with all the racism?

Eastern Europe is interesting in that it is in Europe but always in some sort of war like state.

It's why I can't take the racists seriously when they hold up examples of Africa and the Middle East as a way of saying non whites are savages.

Fuck racists!

Does anyone know hat happened to these guys? Are they even fukin alive? I hope they escaped this shithole..

Man this is so depressing, Slavs being disposable trash killing each other over false ideals and nothing, made to believe that they were protecting something while foids were aborting children in mass, cheating their husbands on front with mafia criminals and smugglers and sucking cocks of Western subhumans for literal pennies or so they could escape to Western Europe. Being Slav is so fucking tragic nobody will understand us and what i mean. Your whole life is destined to misery and loathing keeping emotions to yourself dying in some pointless war or slowly killing yourself with alcohol while foids are spitting on us and cruising trough life in this matriarchal state and society.

Last edited:
Slavs are the niggers of Europe. Never achieved anything of worth and always severely behind compared to everyone else
We may be shitholes behind everyone else but Slavs used to invent a lot of shit ngl

it is so over for slavcels
I see a lot of rich normies in my country with their hot slavic gfs, which is suifuel for me, but I suppose it would be a much bigger suifuel for slavcels

Slavs are too consumed by nationalism and religion to ever achieve anything.

it is so over for slavcels
I see a lot of rich normies in my country with their hot slavic gfs, which is suifuel for me, but I suppose it would be a much bigger suifuel for slavcels
Yes it is.thanks for the suifuel