Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slavpill in Schiphol Airport (NL)

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I travel from Netherlands to Russia pretty often to visit my family. During waiting and boarding time I tend to observe people and sometimes have conversations .

What I noticed interestingly is that there are many Russian F and Dutch M couples, but VERY VERY few Russian M and Dutch F couples. Last year I talked to such couple, and they told me that the Russian girl is bringing her chaddy Dutch bf to visit her family in Russia, and that they met through international dating site.

I also used to know 5 Russian dudes in International School in NL, 4 nerdy low tier normies and 1 gopnik maxxed . All of us were single throughout the whole high school. Gopnik was trying to pick up becky girls (I witnessed it) but was brutally rejected. Meanwhile 2 Russian girls, had several Dutch chadlites boyfriends. They avoided us like plague and never spoke to us Russian boys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmao it must be brutal to be a slav on netherlands where almost everyone is a chad

lmao it must be brutal to be a slav on netherlands where almost everyone is a chad
the only thing keeping me here is education and high paid salary

Nothing can prevent the slavpill from getting mainstream

the only thing keeping me here is education and high paid salary
That's cope though. Couldn't you move to Germany instead or something?

Mmm I'm finding it hard to believe in the slavpill bros... I see many slav slayers here (thugmaxxed)