Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Slavlet moves to the US and gets heightpilled

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/168ccoa/i_rejected_the_hightpill_until_i_moved_to_the_us/

It was genuinely like a caricature you guys would create and if one of you had posted it I would never have believed it, basically I was in one of the common rooms in the university on my laptop and opposite me was a group of 8 girls (all were considerably shorter than me as we walked in at the same time). They were discussing boys and such, it was all pretty mundane until one of them says 'he's so hot but...he's only 5,10" and in sync the other girls let out an 'eeeeee' and cackling ensued and then one chimed in with 'could never be me!'

After this I decided to check out some dating apps not for genuine use but for research purposes and my god its as bad maybe even worse than you guys described. I must have swiped through maybe 300 accounts on tinder, hinge and bumble and at least 30% explicitly stated they wanted a man 6ft+.

Slayer in Russia, incel in America :incel:

There's no salvation for manlets only perpetual agony :kys:

Should have drank the milk

Weird, because basically every Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, and Serbian man I meet here is AT LEAST 6'4. I have no idea how he's not a Slavlet in Slavia.

Fuck I need to geomax.

It’s over for 5’10s.