Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slaving foids is men's real nature.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Abu Incel Al-Maghrabi reported from Amamdou Ibn Godzilla that Abu Bakr Shekau said:

"Slave every foid you can. For love is a white's creation and the only state near to love a foid can feel is either fear or manipulation".

Last edited:
According to some former fighters from Abubakar Shekau's faction, they knew Abubakar had some sort of mental illness (way crazy than your average incels.is poster). He even killed children with his own hands (some of them were kidnapped from Yobe and Borno).

According to some former fighters from Abubakar Shekau's faction, they knew Abubakar had some sort of mental illness. He even killed children with his own hands.
They will always call geniuses mad

He did nothing wrong.

Enslaving women should be the norm

Abu Incel Al-Maghrabi reported from Amamdou Ibn Godzilla that Abu Bakr Shekau said:

"Slave every foid you can. For love is a white's creation and the only state near to love a foid can feel is either fear or manipulation".

View attachment 1030679
Based I love Islam I will convert to Islam and own a sex slave

You are coping. Love is an idealistic creation created by the white man to justify his cuckoldom. References:

1. The Christian notion of turning the other cheek and loving every nigger that may fuck your wife/slave.
2. Courtly love.
3. Romantic love.
4. The notion that masculinity is based on what a foid wants from you and not what you want from her.

"Cope", you say. Crackie, Either you dominate the whore or the whore dominates you. And whoever loves more is another's slave. Foids use your need, but the man ignores that he has the strength to enslave.

You are coping. Love is an idealistic creation created by the white man to justify his cuckoldom. References:

1. The Christian notion of turning the other cheek and loving every nigger that may fuck your wife/slave.
2. Courtly love.
3. Romantic love.
4. The notion that masculinity is based on what a foid wants from you and not what you want from her.

"Cope", you say. Crackie, Either you dominate the whore or the whore dominates you. And whoever loves more is another's slave. Foids use your need, but the man ignores that he has the strength to enslave.
Then how come my oneitis fell in love with a beta Chad

Then how come my oneitis fell in love with a beta Chad

They do not love, crackie. You confuse sexual attraction with love. Only man loves because only man seeks to perpetuate himself.