Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slavic men ritualistically slaughtered by their Jewish overlords; Women most affected

• Thread starter HeimatVertrieben
  • Start date
HeimatVertrieben

HeimatVertrieben

Bis zum bitteren Ende
★★★★
https://nytimes.com/2024/08/04/world/europe/ukraine-war-dating.html
Boo hoo

Ms. Bairachna met a soldier, but then he was sent to the front. She traded text messages with another man, but those fizzled out because he was in no mood to meet, fearing he might soon be drafted. On the dating app Bumble, Ms. Bairachna liked the looks of a hipster. But when she scrolled through his photographs, she noticed his amputated leg.
“I looked at his profile for 15 minutes and felt so sorry for him,” Ms. Bairachna, 35, a marketing director for a clothing brand in Kyiv, said in an interview. She wondered if she could handle a relationship with a maimed war veteran. Then she swiped left, removing him from potential matches. “I feel I’m not ready for that.”
At Forsage, a popular club in Kyiv, the dance floor pulsed with young people grooving to R&B and pop music. Maryna Pylcha, 22, said there was hardly a night when she was not approached by a man at the club, adding, however, that she was “very selective in this matter.”
I have no fucking words.

Lol women's problems still matter more than the men's problems

Women are the true victims of war :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I deserve better then this

Give normalniggers another 50 years to realize they live in a post feminism soyciety.
No, they'll never figure out, they will still be gaslit by feminists haha

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back