Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Slavic CUCKS and WHORES are the worst.

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
In all slavic countries, men are brainwashed to DIE for their precious women, while slavic foids would rather fuck ANYTHING other than a slav guy. In 99% of slavic relationships (including my parents') the woman is the leader and makes decisions while beta cuck father has to obey otherwise no sex.

Just take a look at Ukraine. Ukrainians are drafted just to get blown up by drones for their JEW lord, while Ukrainian foids get to go to 1st world European countries and live on cloud-9, paid by TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

All slav foids ALWAYS go for low inhib niggers/curries, Poland being prime example. In slavic countries JBC/JBB is LAW. Because most slavic shitholes are 99% white people, and if you are an ethnic you are seen as exotic which actually gives you an advantage over being a native.

@edgelordcel @Ron.Belgrade @PolskiKartofel

Hot ukrainian sluts are partying at expensive ski resorts in switzerland while their husband are being blown up.

What a beautiful world.

Polish girls don't fuck their own men. They want Germanic aryans too rather than slavcels :cryfeels:

Thx for tagging

But it's joever, especially for nonNTs

Wait till 35 bro, it's men prime age:soy: :feelstastyman: :soy: , as I read somewhere

Thx for tagging

But it's joever, especially for nonNTs

Wait till 35 bro, it's men prime age:soy: :feelstastyman: :soy: , as I read somewhere
Yeah bro!!! Men age much better than women" :soy: :soy:

Our culture (remember direct Jewish influence before 1939 and communist until 1990) has totally brainwashed our men.
In 99% of slavic relationships (including my parents') the woman is the leader and makes decisions while beta cuck father has to obey otherwise no sex.
My parents have the same, miraculously they are a marriage for 22 years.

Our culture (remember direct Jewish influence before 1939 and communist until 1990) has totally brainwashed our men.

My parents have the same, miraculously they are a marriage for 22 years.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Yeah bro!!! Men age much better than women" :soy: :soy:
My parents unironically give those advice. Finish your studies, find job and begin living like 90% of people between 16-22.

My parents unironically give those advice. Finish your studies, find job and begin living like 90% of people between 16-22.
I don't hate my parents, but they're brainwashed beyond saying. They're both bluepilled as fuck, and they both believe that education/degree is the most important thing on earth.

"Finish college so that you can wageslave for 900 euro until you die " :soy: :foidSoy:

I don't hate my parents, but they're brainwashed beyond saying. They're both bluepilled as fuck, and they both believe that education/degree is the most important thing on earth.
I have no education or taught job so I need to, btw it's something like programming, management and economics.
I don't hate them too, but they remember other times and other people. Most zoomERs are more cruel than literal boomERs or gen X

I have no education or taught job so I need to, btw it's something like programming, management and economics.
I don't hate them too, but they remember other times and other people. Most zoomERs are more cruel than literal boomERs or gen X
Yeah

mine are divorces since i was 10 so i wouldnt know... but yea my dad was pussy wiped in some situations

In all slavic countries, men are brainwashed to DIE for their precious women, while slavic foids would rather fuck ANYTHING other than a slav guy. In 99% of slavic relationships (including my parents') the woman is the leader and makes decisions while beta cuck father has to obey otherwise no sex.

Just take a look at Ukraine. Ukrainians are drafted just to get blown up by drones for their JEW lord, while Ukrainian foids get to go to 1st world European countries and live on cloud-9, paid by TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

All slav foids ALWAYS go for low inhib niggers/curries, Poland being prime example. In slavic countries JBC/JBB is LAW. Because most slavic shitholes are 99% white people, and if you are an ethnic you are seen as exotic which actually gives you an advantage over being a native.
White, Asian and Indian men are THE most exploitated groups of people in the history of the world lmao. Pretty much 90% of the stuff other races use is built by us yet it is culturally okay to attack and abuse all three of these racial groups. We are literally feeding leeches who want us dead. Things aren't as bad for Asian and Indians in their native countries as much as it for white men but we are all on the chopping block anyway. And the worst thing if we are constantly brainwashed to not fight against such blatant oppression.

Most women and niggers don't actually contribute anything to their countries economy. They survive by leeching of their partners/government welfare which again comes from our tax money. The reason why people are so overworked in modern times is because we are being forced to wageslave for women and niggers.

White, Asian and Indian men are THE most exploitated groups of people in the history of the world lmao. Pretty much 90% of the stuff other races use is built by us yet it is culturally okay to attack and abuse all three of these racial groups. We are literally feeding leeches who want us dead. Things aren't as bad for Asian and Indians in their native countries as much as it for white men but we are all on the chopping block anyway. And the worst thing if we are constantly brainwashed to not fight against such blatant oppression.

Most women and niggers don't actually contribute anything to their countries economy. They survive by leeching of their partners/government welfare which again comes from our tax money. The reason why people are so overworked in modern times is because we are being forced to wageslave for women and niggers.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I want to make 1000$ online a month pls

Hot ukrainian sluts are partying at expensive ski resorts in switzerland while their husband are being blown up.

What a beautiful world.
this is too accurate