Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slave Leia was the definitive role for females in Star Wars.

khankeecel

khankeecel

Greycel
The GREAT, STRONG, INDEPENDENT, FIERCE, SAVAGE, WARRIOR WOMAN herself, "PRINCESS/GENERAL Leia Organa," gets put in her right place as a female when she's captured by Jabba the Hutt. He forces himself on her, strips her down and dolls her up in a gold bikini, collars and chains her by her neck to his side, and proceeds to take that mouthy, entitled, privileged, misguided twat and fuck some sense into her and makes her a good, silent, pretty pet for all to see. Definitive.

khankeecel

All women should be hot slaves in film, yo

Possibly. But I really had a kid-crush on Daphne Zuniga (Princess Druidia) from Space Balls.

idk I wouldn't say that jabba the hutt is the definitive role for men in anywhere

I always found Carrie Fisher ugly.

Carrie Fisher jawmogs me

This isn't about if Carrie Fisher is hot or not or if Jabba is an ideal image--this is about how FEMALES should follow the example of what Leia became when she was with Jabba: to SERVE and SATISFY MALES.

The GREAT, STRONG, INDEPENDENT, FIERCE, SAVAGE, WARRIOR WOMAN herself, "PRINCESS/GENERAL Leia Organa," gets put in her right place as a female when she's captured by Jabba the Hutt. He forces himself on her, strips her down and dolls her up in a gold bikini, collars and chains her by her neck to his side, and proceeds to take that mouthy, entitled, privileged, misguided twat and fuck some sense into her and makes her a good, silent, pretty pet for all to see. Definitive.

Han Solo essentially treated her the same way. Except he was handsome and Jabba was a fat slug