Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slavcels getting cucked by gooks. Ricefuel for lifecels! (GTFIH!!!)

Good for them

B19CEED4 968D 409E 8A2F 5B7C443BF18F

it used to be the saying that slavs were the niggers of the white people but i wanna say we are the curries of the white people rn ngltbhdedsrs

Standing in line to betabuxx old whores. JFL.

Riceels be like : we worship whitey

Looks like betabux. Seems one of the females in the video was already pumped and dumped too

it used to be the saying that slavs were the niggers of the white people but i wanna say we are the curries of the white people rn ngltbhdedsrs

These gooks are the reason why eastern europe has so many men and few women

amazing
does it work for curries and sandniggers too?

Why is it that when a white man x asian women, the child looks like a chink

but according to the vid, when an asian man x white women, the child looks white JFL
Only if they grooming gangmaxx and rapefugeemaxx respectively.

>believing the gromming gang/rape hysteria

cope. european women love sand niggers

Last edited:
Jfl paying 880 dollar to meet foids, definitely a betabuxx with that money.

China (separatist part of Russia)

What a way to sugarcoat it. They want them because they're white, not because they're "exotic"
Screen Shot 2020 07 01 at 43627 PM

Everyone gets cucked at one point
Everyone gets cucked at one point

>literally one example
>ethnic sperglord yaps about Slavic men getting cucked

JFL at OP's negative IQ.

They literally produced a film about chinese and russians who marry each other. It wasn't gender specific, but the couples interviewed made the message clear: chinese guy + russian foid. It's over, our asses are sold to gooks.

>literally one example
>ethnic sperglord yaps about Slavic men getting cucked

JFL at OP's negative IQ.
Isn't there a street you should be shitting on?

Ricefuel for lifecels :feelskek: JFL

Richcels only

Dating a white foid is just another status symbol to them, lol, like a Rolls-Royce

Standing in line to betabuxx old whores. JFL.
If I were ricecel making 6 figures a year,Id probably settle too and take a hard pass on gookwhores.

All ricemen are condemned to betabuxx anyways water is wet

Richcels only

Dating a white foid is just another status symbol to them, lol, like a Rolls-Royce
Gigacope. I'm a richcel and can only get prostitutes.

You're coping for shitskins.
Because it's not true. I said this in another thread, these white lolis aren't being raped, they're beind seduced by low inhib pakis, falling in love with them, getting their pussy destroyed, and then regretting it. Almost every pic you see of these girls with their "groomers" the girls look happy. FFS there was a thread on here a few weeks back of some white girl hanging out with a bunch of pakis, getting her ass beat/abused, yet still saying she loves those men in a facebook post she made

af9955a62a832dd81fa17d6ef9f0c943.png

Because it's not true. I said this in another thread, these white lolis aren't being raped, they're beind seduced by low inhib pakis, falling in love with them, getting their pussy destroyed, and then regretting it. Almost every pic you see of these girls with their "groomers" the girls look happy. FFS there was a thread on here a few weeks back of some white girl hanging out with a bunch of pakis, getting her ass beat/abused, yet still saying she loves those men in a facebook post she made

af9955a62a832dd81fa17d6ef9f0c943.png
More shitskin cope. There's a reason why they're called grooming gangs.