Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SLAVCELS DO NOT ENTER] Polish foids start BLM protests for George Floyd

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
20200607 203427

Ngl just nuke this gay earth already. Nowhere is safe from foids drooling for 6'6 thugmaxxed career criminal.

All these non-American 'foids protesting over it in general LOL

yeah, they've been doing it for like a week at least now
Polish foids and cucks are not better than the American equivalents

White woman are a beyond repair.

Those roasties are most likely students of philosophy and political sciences raised on Netflix and paid by Western NGO's to provoke the conservative public by protesting. It's always like that in EE.

Those roasties are most likely students of philosophy and political sciences raised on Netflix and paid by Western NGO's to provoke the conservative public by protesting. It's always like that in EE.
We need to bring back the patriarchy.

Those roasties are most likely students of philosophy and political sciences raised on Netflix and paid by Western NGO's to protest. It's always like that in EE.
The absolute state of the west. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Those are females that love black guys.

Low IQ, I see average black guys with above average white girls and average Middle Eastern/North African girls.
That's because black guys in EE and ME have an exotic factor. If those foids go to the US they will go for only Tyrones.

That's because black guys in EE and ME have an exotic factor. If those foids go to the US they will go for only Tyrones.
I live in western Europe. I am talking about blacks in western Europe. Some guy claimed in EE women go for curries is this true?

I live in western Europe. I am talking about blacks in western Europe. Some guy claimed in EE women go for curries is this true?
In Western Europe foids had 6'6 Nordic Chads, for EE moneymaxx will be useless soon (also suifuel for curries)

In Western Europe foids had 6'6 Nordic Chads, for EE moneymaxx will be useless soon (also suifuel for curries)
So you're saying there is a truth to Slavic women liking curry men?

So you're saying there is a truth to Slavic women liking curry men?
In 2000s to 2010s yes, but now is 2020 so slavic foids will only go for Western Europe Nordic Chads.

In 2000s to 2010s yes, but now is 2020 so slavic foids will only go for Western Europe Nordic Chads.
Why the hell did they go for us curries? We are subhuman. And how the hell did Slavic men not beat the shit out of us?

Why the hell did they go for us curries? We are subhuman. And how the hell did Slavic men not beat the shit out of us?
I was pretty surprised ngl, maybe in some parts of EE are so poor that those Slavic foids will let moneymaxxed curries to have them.

I was pretty surprised ngl, maybe in some parts of EE are so poor that those Slavic foids will let moneymaxxed curries to have them.
Absolutely mindblowing. Did they get any virgins or non-virgins? Suifuel if it’s the first.

Absolutely mindblowing. Did they get any virgins or non-virgins? Suifuel if it’s the first.
Dunno, could be both virgins and non virgins

They literally have the idea in their brain that by protesting it makes them morally superior, when in reality they are just virtue signalling for some likes and orbiters on cukstagram.

Well it's 2020 so EE foids will only go for Western Europe Gigachads
Some of my friends went to poland and other eastern european countries, getting sex or a gf is easy if you look like a normie over there.

Some of my friends went to poland and other eastern european countries, getting sex is easy if you look like a normie.
Maybe in 2010s, but in early 2020 decade EE will end up like the West and so as many other parts of the world such as Asia, ME and Africa.

Maybe in 2010s, but in early 2020 decade EE will end up like the West and so as many other parts of the world such as Asia, ME and Africa.
Yeah, hopefully I wont be able to see those days...
:feelsbadman:

It's weird for us Islamic men because our own women hate us and go for guys that aren't even religious.

Yeah :feelsbadman: , they are just looking for a ticket to get out of this "oppressive culture", news flash woman are not loyal.

I saw plenty middle eastern woman take off thier hijabs and never wear them, act like sluts as soon as they come to a more "free and understanding" culture, as I said this before, they use this as a bargaining tool to discredit islam and leave the religion like good moralfags they are. This is why patriarchy works as a system. This backstabbing gender is gonna be treated like a slave class.

Last edited:
Yeah :feelsbadman: , they are just looking for a ticket to get out of this "oppressive culture", news flash woman are not loyal.

I saw plenty middle eastern woman take off thier hijabs and never wear them, act like sluts as soon as they come to a more "free and understanding" culture, as I said this before, they use this as a bargaining tool to discredit islam and leave the religion like good moralfags they are. This is why patriarchy works as a system. This backstabbing gender is gonna be treated like a slave class.
Indeed, they think they are being oppressed by men which isn't truthful. Apparently freedom means being sexually harrassed, catcalled, touched inappropriately. JFL. Men that hate Islam really just hate it because we don't let our women dress like sluts. That's literally the only reason they hate us, so whenever an Islamic hoejabi embraces muh freedumb, those men get excited and can't wait to have sex with her because that's the only objective they have. The females aren't even attractive but it's the idea behind that turns them on.

I always told blackcels to come to eastern europe, all women here want bbc, just be black theory works here

All these non-American 'foids protesting over it in general LOL
exactly, what the hell are these idiots doing? Why fuss over foreign business, why harass your own country. So stupid, they don't know how to mind their own business.

Polish foids are whores i've known this for sure since age 15

also i've seen how they look at niggers, absolutely disguisting, makes me want to join the KKK

Indeed, they think they are being oppressed by men which isn't truthful. Apparently freedom means being sexually harrassed, catcalled, touched inappropriately. JFL. Men that hate Islam really just hate it because we don't let our women dress like sluts. That's literally the only reason they hate us, so whenever an Islamic hoejabi embraces muh freedumb, those men get excited and can't wait to have sex with her because that's the only objective they have. The females aren't even attractive but it's the idea behind that turns them on.
men ask of woman is just remain loyal and dont act like a slut, in exchange we will take care of you, but we all know not acting like a slut is too much for them.

men ask of woman is just remain loyal and dont act like a slut, in exchange we will take care of you, but we all know not acting like a slut is too much for them.
In the west they will all screech about muh independence. They encourage women to work and that's bad because it will lead to cheating. She will meet somebody there and have sex with him. It happened to a Pakistani dude I know. He met his wife in college here and they had three kids together. She was working at McDonald's. One day he gets home from work and he finds another man hiding in his balcony wearing nothing but shorts. This man was also Pakistani. JFL.

Poland is cucked now. I know this semi-faggot from Poland, he's cool but he hates how cucked society is becoming. Foids and liberals are pushing for supporting trannies and faggots and feminists, its honestly pretty gross

About time Poland takes some more refugees ngl. :feelsEhh:

"Let them breathe"

Hahahaha. This sign always gets me

In the west they will all screech about muh independence. They encourage women to work and that's bad because it will lead to cheating. She will meet somebody there and have sex with him. It happened to a Pakistani dude I know. He met his wife in college here and they had three kids together. She was working at McDonald's. One day he gets home from work and he finds another man hiding in his balcony wearing nothing but shorts. This man was also Pakistani. JFL.
a year ago a saw this Huffpost Arabi article saying that Syrian wife's are divorcing their husbands once they come to European countries especially in Sweden, since divorce laws favor woman instead of men over there, they just screw their husbands over while he works tooth and nail to get themselves to Europe. no matter the religion or culture woman are woman and they will back stab you once theres a better deal.
if i can find the link i can send it to you.

Last edited:
African babies have been dying bi the millions for hundred of years but foids dont care becozz it's not violent enough for them. Foids are attracted to violence and are attracted to all the violent and vulgar screaming and yelling protesting going on.

Poland is cucked now. I know this semi-faggot from Poland, he's cool but he hates how cucked society is becoming. Foids and liberals are pushing for supporting trannies and faggots and feminists, its honestly pretty gross
This is what happens when your country's fluency rate in English, the lingua franca of liberal plutocracy, is approaching similar levels as Sweden: the urbanites absorb globo-homo American decadence from social media like a sponge.

About time Poland takes some more refugees ngl. :feelsEhh:
Damn you, Hans :feels:

Last edited:
a year ago a saw this Huffpost Arabi article saying that Syrian wife's are divorcing their husbands once they come to European countries especially in Sweden, since divorce laws favor woman instead of men over there, they just screw their husbands over while he works tooth and nail to get themselves to Europe. no matter the religion or culture woman are woman and they will back stab you once theres a better deal.
if i can find the link i can send it to you.
Send me the link bro; that is suifuel. Imagine leaving the country in the hopes of a better life and your wife divorces you so she can get white dick.

Bingo

B-but I thought Poland was based and redpilled :feels:

B-but I thought Poland was based and redpilled :feels:
Cope foids are all the same chadsexuals in the world, just different skin tones and facial structure.

I thought Poland was based. But soon niggers will take-over Poland.