Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slav male marries noodle, makes ricemen seethe.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
she looks like my sex doll

I truly hate these two.

Damn that's the first time I am seeing some Russian man marrying a non-russian foid. Generally it's the Russian foids marrying non-russian men in staggering amount.

Its all the slavic foid fault for not caring for their man @WorthlessSlavicShit

Chad and Stacy of their races

Lifefuel For @WorthlessSlavicShit

I was expecting some square headed gopnik called Vasily with some moon-faced SoKo with no access to plastic surgery. Damn. Attractive attracts attractive. Shock.

Lifefuel For @WorthlessSlavicShit
Maybe if I looked half as good as the guy:feelshaha:. For real tho, the mofo looks better than 80% of Chads I know:worryfeels:. Absolute mogger:feelsohgod:.

Asian women want nothing more than for the Asian race to go extinct

Last edited:
Damn that's the first time I am seeing some Russian man marrying a non-russian foid. Generally it's the Russian foids marrying non-russian men in staggering amount.
Damn what did you see at all? How infuriating when dupes draw some conclusions without knowing fucking. All ethnic foids dream about Russian men in Russia

i feel brutalized by this thread.

Seriously if you're white and haven't tried to fuck a noodle you're volcel

Lol I hope they both die in a crash.

This guy doesn't have slavic genes jfl if he did he wouldn't look like that probably from karelia or some shit

doesn't look slavic at all

Handsome for a slav ngl.
Cope
The young slaves are decent looking, it's the older ones that look ugly because of alcohol and drugs

Also they average height is like 5 foot 11 for European russians

Racemixing is going to destroy the world, it must be stopped. Once the whites are extinct there ain't gonna be any white people around to fix everyone's problems. Humanity will descend into Idiocracy-style decline, and eventually the niggers and warlords will take over. Good luck blaming white privilege when the gangs come to rape everybody and burn down the cities.

Racemixing is going to destroy the world, it must be stopped. Once the whites are extinct there ain't gonna be any white people around to fix everyone's problems. Humanity will descend into Idiocracy-style decline, and eventually the niggers and warlords will take over. Good luck blaming white privilege when the gangs come to rape everybody and burn down the cities.
chinks can still carry humanity further with AI. We might also see gene editing

Cope
The young slaves are decent looking, it's the older ones that look ugly because of alcohol and drugs

Also they average height is like 5 foot 11 for European russians
Bruh most slavs are subhumans compared to nordics.

I know a chad on a Redpiller discord thread that bragged about an asain w0men that even suggested to be his sponser and bring him in to her country. JFL.

Cope Nordics are overhyped af
Celtic (Irish)
Dark hair
Blue eyes
tall (5 foot 11)
pale
Take a look at the Eurasia on the world map.

North and west is where the moggers are. Norway, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands. Minimal interracial relationships due to the sheer distance between these nations and Africa, middle east, and asia. As white as can be.

The further south and east you go, the more that whites have interbred with shitskins in africa, the middle east or asians from the far east. This is why Russia is a slavic country with so many subhumans. It's so huge that there was lots of racemixing with sandniggers and asians.

Take a look at the Eurasia on the world map.

North and west is where the moggers are. Norway, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands. Minimal interracial relationships due to the sheer distance between these nations and Africa, middle east, and asia. As white as can be.

The further south and east you go, the more that whites have interbred with shitskins in africa, the middle east or asians from the far east. This is why Russia is a slavic country with so many subhumans. It's so huge that there was lots of racemixing with sandniggers and asians.
You know the saying "Dark tall and handsome"?

It is a dark haired, pale skinned Englishman. The saying goes back much farther than the 1920s.

Tall, dark and handsome meant a pale skinned Englishman. It comes from a sailors superstition that it was bad luck for a blonde or redhead to be the first man to set foot ashore.

Irish tend to share genetics with english

You know the saying "Dark tall and handsome"?

It is a dark haired, pale skinned Englishman. The saying goes back much farther than the 1920s.

Tall, dark and handsome meant a pale skinned Englishman. It comes from a sailors superstition that it was bad luck for a blonde or redhead to be the first man to set foot ashore.

Irish tend to share genetics with english
My brother...

Ireland is in the north-west. We were talking about slavics.

payback for the mongols

:feelstastyman:My brain is fried
It is alright my brother.

But yeah. Slavs are the most subhuman class of white people because they racemixed the most with ethnics due to their geographical location.

The further you get from ethnics, the better. I'm sure Ireland has plenty of moggers because of the distance they have between them and ethnic nations.

I wish I could have a stacy noodle gf:feelscry::feelscry:

preDICKtable from noodlewhores, they're literally the most race traitors that the history of the female gender have ever knew
it's saddens me that ricecels have to live with the utter pain that their toilets are getting whitened by western white men, truly cucked

She is a low tier Becky nigga