Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slav ER continues retribution from the afterlife

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
5bcb3a9ddda4c8080d8b45a5.jpg

‘I am not ready to let her go’: Boyfriend of Crimea massacre victim breaks spine in suicide attempt

https://www.rt.com/news/441834-kerch-killer-victim-boyfriend-suicide/

:feelsokman:

Based slavcel

poor guy though, he was borderline incel

“Frankly speaking, my whole life has been s***. Vika is a present for an idiot like me,” Armen wrote on his social media account on VK. “I love her a lot. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. And I am not ready to let her go. This is the truth, and I am not hiding it, and I don’t care what anyone else says or thinks.”

Wow. Getting some late points scored on the board. :feelsautistic:

Collateral damage from beyond the grave

Damn, poor kid try to toss his whole life away.

VR >>>>> ER

Sorry Elliot. You’re still the supreme gentleman in my eyes though. :feelsokman:

He knows he can't get a pussy like that again. Luckmaxxing works only sometimes tbh

Fucking proof relationship problems and being cucked is fucking worst than imceldome

Isn't that what we all dream about? Winning the lottery by getting that 10/10 gf after a life of shit. I feel sorry for him, and doubly so that he botched the suicide. Strange that people never learn to jump from at least 50 meters.

I kind of feel sorry for him tbh

Chad school shooter ruins ascended incelS life tbh

Isn't that what we all dream about? Winning the lottery by getting that 10/10 gf after a life of shit. I feel sorry for him, and doubly so that he botched the suicide. Strange that people never learn to jump from at least 50 meters.

Life
Motherfucking
Fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back