Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Skyler White is a stupid cunt

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
I fucking hate Skyler White from Breaking Bad.

She's like the essence of everything wrong with foids. She's emotional and clueless, she cheats, she hides a man's children from him, and at one point she was even going to fake a domestic violence claim against her husband. Complete foid behavior

I wish she died at the end instead of a different main character. It would fit narratively with a few tweaks and it would make so many more people happy.

I couldn't continue watching breaking bad because the Skyler finding out ark reminded me too much of my parents divorce.

I fucking despised that whore so much while watching that show :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

She's just a whiny ungrateful bitch who tries to justify every poor decision in her life by blaming everyone else but herself. The exact same mentality as foids. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I fucking despised that whore so much while watching that show :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

She's just a whiny ungrateful bitch who tries to justify every poor decision in her life by blaming everyone else but herself. The exact same mentality as foids. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
exactly. Same as your everyday stereotypical retarded foid

i wanted to snap her neck

i wanted to snap her neck
Same. While watching for the first time I thought this might actually happen, that or maybe she get's beaten up. Maybe one of the antagonists would do something to her because of Walt's actions. Missed opportunity