Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Skycomet13 claims to be an asexual biromantic leaning toward lesbian

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I'd rather kms than be with that creature

Just another made up sexual orientation for foids who cant get Chad.

Also she looks like a guy with a wig.

It’s not even a real thing. Just made liberal sounding bullshit

@schrodingercoper @toyotacel

@schrodingercoper @toyotacel

how convenient

subhuman foid who obviously can't get chad is lesbian :feelshmm: :feelskek:

The fuck are all these terms

Christ that creature still demands Chad. Her looksmatch has probably been aborted in the first few weeks.
It’s unbelievable. They are extremely entitled but have nothing. She is just an ugly landwhale but claims to be stacy

how convenient

subhuman foid who obviously can't get chad is lesbian :feelshmm: :feelskek:
Good thing I'm actually kitsunesexual who despises human foids.

notice how IT foids are always sub5
Yeah but it really does make sense. Most people with an active sex life wouldn’t even care about us. They would just continue with their own lives. Some ITers are even worse of than us but cope by saying atleast I am not inkwell teehee.

Yeah but it really does make sense. Most people with an active sex life wouldn’t even care about us. They would just continue with their own lives. Some ITers are even worse of than us but cope by saying atleast I am not inkwell teehee.
Most chads and stacys would prolly consider IT more lame than us

Most chads and stacys would prolly consider IT more lame than us
Most people actually consider IT to be more pathetic. They have a pretty bad reputation as well. Most of the comments I see about IT from people who are not in it just make fun of them

Most people actually consider IT to be more pathetic. They have a pretty bad reputation as well. Most of the comments I see about IT from people who are not in it just make fun of them
Sadly a lot of reddit users like IT. Most r/unpopularopinion threads condemning IT get downvoted. Sure it might have 100 upvotes but the percentage upvoted will be 60% or something and comments disagreeing with them

People barely talk about IT outside of incels and the manosphere tbh

The only other people that pays much attention to them are literal trolls from drama subs and kiwi farms

“Lmao. Guess it’s possible whoever kept a frumpy picture of me from last year’s awkward faze has a thing for me.

Look Lurking Incels... I’m flattered, but I’m asexual biromantic, leaning towards lesbian. You’re barking up the wrong tree. Lmao.”

Asexual biromantic leaning toward lesbian? Wtf is that?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hr1lb6/i_think_they_got_triggered_by_my_joke_of_a_tag/

"Satire"

When in doubt, backtrack.

Many IT users claim to be chads and stacies.

Sadly a lot of reddit users like IT. Most r/unpopularopinion threads condemning IT get downvoted. Sure it might have 100 upvotes but the percentage upvoted will be 60% or something and comments disagreeing with them
There was a thread about someone wanting IT to get shutdown since they doxxed a 15 year old and most comments disagreed. A lot of the comments were from IT tho. Most people on reddit are cucks so I wouldn’t be that surprised
People barely talk about IT outside of incels and the manosphere tbh

The only other people that pays much attention to them are literal trolls from drama subs and kiwi farms
Most people don’t even know what incels are tbh

Look Lurking Incels... I’m flattered, but I’m asexual biromantic, leaning towards lesbian. You’re barking up the wrong tree. Lmao.
Not even dogs would bark up that tree.

It means she is an ugly deluded roastie who is chad sexual only and also wants chad.to be a betabuxxer and put her on a pedestal.

Whatever helps that creature sleep

hey look its the penis head lady

"Satire"

When in doubt, backtrack.

Many IT users claim to be chads and stacies.
Many IT users claim to be in their 30s/40s

yet all the IT users I found pics of are sub5 retards in their early 20s
There was a thread about someone wanting IT to get shutdown since they doxxed a 15 year old and most comments disagreed. A lot of the comments were from IT tho. Most people on reddit are cucks so I wouldn’t be that surprised

Most people don’t even know what incels are tbh
They freaked out over me posting photos of some 16 year old IT foid yet they screenshot minors’ threads on here.
Not even dogs would bark up that tree.
If she fucked a dog that dog definitely would (and hopefully would) bite her face off and give it to Leatherface and Ed Gein

Many IT users claim to be in their 30s/40s

yet all the IT users I found pics of are sub5 retards in their early 20s

No doubt some are in their 30s or 40s or even older.

There are older gen X and boomer guys that are obsessed with shitting on younger unattractive males for saying anything offensive about women.

No doubt some are in their 30s or 40s or even older.

There are older gen X and boomer guys that are obsessed with shitting on younger unattractive males for saying anything offensive about women.
No they aren’t. Most Gen X and boomers have a wife and kids and are busy. Most white knights are fags in their early 20s

No they aren’t. Most Gen X and boomers have a wife and kids and are busy. Most white knights are fags in their early 20s

I will respectfully disagree. There are a lot of older white boomer and gen X guys that shit on younger guys that make fun of or say unflattering things about women.

Look at yogioabs twitter profile and the replies on his tweet about "how no doesn't necessarily mean no" if you don't believe me.

She looks like a tranny who takes part in figure skating and molests teenage girls.

I will respectfully disagree. There are a lot of older white boomer and gen X guys that shit on younger guys that make fun of or say unflattering things about women.

Look at yogioabs twitter profile and the replies on his tweet about "how no doesn't necessarily mean no" if you don't believe me.
One example doesn’t prove it’s common. Also, most 40 year olds are busy with their wife and kids. They’re too old to hassle others online. Most IT Members we found pics of are youngsters. There’s no proof of your claim being true but there’s theoretical proof of mine being true

One example doesn’t prove it’s common. Also, most 40 year olds are busy with their wife and kids. They’re too old to hassle others online. Most IT Members we found pics of are youngsters. There’s no proof of your claim being true but there’s theoretical proof of mine being true

Okay, but I don't think 40+ year olds are immune from being as douchey as 20 something year olds when it comes to mistreating males that are sexless.

I see a lot of middle aged users hassling manosphere groups online.
The guy who runs the Manboobz blog 'tracking misogyny' is 50+ years old for example.

Okay, but I don't think 40+ year olds are immune from being as douchey as 20 something year olds when it comes to mistreating males that are sexless.

I see a lot of middle aged users hassling manosphere groups online.
The guy who runs the Manboobz blog 'tracking misogyny' is 50+ years old for example.
If he claims to be 50 he’s lying. He’s probably 20. Also a couple examples doesn’t equal statistics. Most 40 year olds aren’t judgmental towards virgins like young people are

If he claims to be 50 he’s lying. He’s probably 20. Also a couple examples doesn’t equal statistics. Most 40 year olds aren’t judgmental towards virgins like young people are

There are like 40+ year old democrats going around calling people they don't like incels on social media like twitter.
I don't deny there are still a lot of 20 to 30 year olds doing this too but that doesn't mean older people aren't.

Many older people are judgemental towards virgins maybe even more so since less guys were virgins in their generation. Virginity rates have risen for males in the Millenial and Gen Z generations compared to Gen X and Boomer generations.

Also the guy that runs the Manboobz blog doesn't claim to be 50+ years old, here is what he looks like

There are like 40+ year old democrats going around calling people they don't like incels on social media like twitter.
I don't deny there are still a lot of 20 to 30 year olds doing this too but that doesn't mean older people aren't.

Many older people are judgemental towards virgins maybe even more so since less guys were virgins in their generation. Virginity rates have risen for males in the Millenial and Gen Z generations compared to Gen X and Boomer generations.

Also the guy that runs the Manboobz blog doesn't claim to be 50+ years old, here is what he looks like
Again one guy doesn’t represent all. And also, those ones on twitter are usually exceptionally immature 40 year olds who have a verified account. The vast majority of these people are only like 20

Again one guy doesn’t represent all. And also, those ones on twitter are usually exceptionally immature 40 year olds who have a verified account. The vast majority of these people are only like 20

That would be nice if it were true but I don't think it is.

Not that I recommend it, but try talking about women in a sexist way IRL and see how older people react. They'd probably shame you just the same as someone your age would if they find what you say too offensive.

aseaul briamantic leaning toward lasbian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back