News Skipped School today hahaa

Miserable

Miserable

I just need a personality
★★★★
7d 18h 18m
Skipped class today, hahahah, epik

In all serious though, I had a reason, but still, I hate school rn, I hate the simps and staceys and normies in there,
my grades are fine, I just have no motivation.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
i hate school, its just a mog fest, i have no friends so its even worse

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
i hate school, its just a mog fest, i have no friends so its even worse
I'm in the same boat. It's a waste of my time.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
retards tell us to try to talk to people and get to know them but thats pointless because they dont want anything to do with me, they always give like one word answers and its so awkard

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
retards tell us to try to talk to people and get to know them but thats pointless because they dont want anything to do with me, they always give like one word answers and its so awkard
Relate. People feel uncomfortable to talk to me. Even though I'm like one of the few genuinely nice people in my fucking school. They are weirded out by me being small, skinny, and having pale skin. Which I can not fix.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
I used to skip them last year as well, just couldn't handle being the only retard who had to do all the assignments alone with no help whatsoever

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
I used to skip them last year as well, just couldn't handle being the only retard who had to do all the assignments alone with no help whatsoever
Brutal. Even in virtual, when we group assignments, I get ignored, no matter how many times I speak.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
Relate. People feel uncomfortable to talk to me. Even though I'm like one of the few genuinely nice people in my fucking school. They are weirded out by me being small, skinny, and having pale skin. Which I can not fix.
Exactly, whenever im talking i try to be nice and polite but these assholes are so cold. im short, ugly and not white which is uncommon where i live so no one wants to be with me. Whenever our teacher tells us to talk to other people about certain topics, NO ONE EVER FUCKING COMES TO ME, i either just sit alone or try to find someone. I HATE ALL THESE IDIOTS, I always get pissed when our teacher makes us do group projects because id be stuck in a group where everyone else are friends and no one know who i am. At least with virtual its not as bad but ill have to go back next fall and it begins again.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
Brutal. Even in virtual, when we group assignments, I get ignored, no matter how many times I speak.
relatable af, and it's even worse irl cuz the teachers try to group you with some lazy random out of pity
well, it ain't that bad for me rn since it's my first year in college and everyone is just pretty much a friendless noob who hasn't seen my face, although it will get much worse next year

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
Exactly, whenever im talking i try to be nice and polite but these assholes are so cold. im short, ugly and not white which is uncommon where i live so no one wants to be with me. Whenever our teacher tells us to talk to other people about certain topics, NO ONE EVER FUCKING COMES TO ME, i either just sit alone or try to find someone. I HATE ALL THESE IDIOTS, I always get pissed when our teacher makes us do group projects because id be stuck in a group where everyone else are friends and no one know who i am
I had a couple of times, when a girl wanted to work with me, but I could tell it just for laughs, she treated me like I am severely disabled, or like I'm a dog or something. Fuck these people man. These people can't accept kindness.
relatable af, and it's even worse irl cuz the teachers try to group you with some lazy random out of pity
well, it ain't that bad for me rn since it's my first year in college and everyone is just pretty much a friendless noob who hasn't seen my face, although it will get much worse next year
Well yeah, that doesn't sound bad. But I would prepare for the worst to come.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
I had a couple of times, when a girl wanted to work with me, but I could tell it just for laughs, she treated me like I am severely disabled, or like I'm a dog or something. Fuck these people man. These people can't accept kindness.

Well yeah, that doesn't sound bad. But I would prepare for the worst to come.
mogs me, girls wouldnt even talk to me as a joke. I havent had girls make fun of me in person but this normie once told me these girls were making fun of me. What makes it even worse was i kinda liked that girl jfl absolutely brutal :feelskek:

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
mogs me, girls wouldnt even talk to me as a joke. I havent had girls make fun of me in person but this normie once told me these girls were making fun of me. What makes it even worse was i kinda liked that girl jfl absolutely brutal :feelskek:
I lusted after a girl, because she was the same as me, nice, and quiet, and kind. Turns out, she's been whoring herself, and said some things about me. It hurt me. BUt that was like a couple years ago, now, i'm 19, and it's just over.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
I lusted after a girl, because she was the same as me, nice, and quiet, and kind. Turns out, she's been whoring herself, and said some things about me. It hurt me. BUt that was like a couple years ago, now, i'm 19, and it's just over.
after that situation i just decided to not have "crushes", it was absolutely brutal. Before i found about her making fun of me id sometimes see her looking at me and smiling to her friends, my retarded ass actually thought she liked me turned out i was wrong :feelskek:

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
after that situation i just decided to not have "crushes", it was absolutely brutal. Before i found about her making fun of me id sometimes see her looking at me and smiling to her friends, my retarded ass actually thought she liked me turned out i was wrong :feelskek:
Same with me. I stopped. I can never win.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
Same with me. I stopped. I can never win.
it also turned out she had a bf, who mogged me to the sun and back so obv there was no chance

Miserable

Miserable

★★★★
7d 18h 18m
it also turned out she had a bf, who mogged me to the sun and back so obv there was no chance
Brutal. I'm sorry brocel.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
43d 6h 7m
I got caught skipping by school so they made me skip more school when they suspended me