Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skinnymaxxing for dick length (dicklets GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Hey boyos,

The idea of leanmaxxing, to be skinny has crossed the idea of my mind few months ago. One of the things I noticed is that one of the best stuff that came from it is dick length gain. Bascially, the fat pad that wraps around your penis decreases, so your dick will appear longer and more of it will be usable.

Dick length reveal is one of the biggest lifefuel I have in my life, it totally changed me for the better.

I'm 5'10. I went from 220 pounds with a 4.5 inch dick (NBPEL) to 6 inch NBPEL, now being 145lbs.

To this day I'm still trying to skinnymaxx to drop to the level where I can reveal all of my BPEL (6.4in)

To visualize this, I drawn two shapes on a online ruler. Wow, such a big gain.

You guys should totally try it. Even though we'll never use our dicks at least it boosts the ego and heals the mind.

so what youre saying is that if i become skinnymaxxxed not only my dick will work again but it will become bigger?

so what youre saying is that if i become skinnymaxxxed not only my dick will work again but it will become bigger?
In a way yes, it looks bigger and is very noticeably. Does nothing to girth though.

Why would it increase in size when you lose weight? Isn't the gain just a function of there being less fat between your bone and dick?

Why would it increase in size when you lose weight? Isn't the gain just a function of there being less fat between your bone and dick?
It doesn't increase size. And yes, you look longer because of less fat.

Tbh only works if ur overweight

You can add some pelvis exercise to it.

you can jelq and leanmaxx til the cows come home but it aint' gonna fix your face. slores would rather fuck a 2 inch choded chad than an ugly incel with a rhino peen. just the way of the world, boyo.

Last edited:
You can add some pelvis exercise to it.
I don't think that exercises are spot fat reducing, I think fat pad decreases and follows the entire BF scale.

If you are already skinny consider absmaxxing, it will give you extra 0.5 inches.

Whatever helps you cope, OP