Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skinnyfat Woman who hates her body has a loving boyfriend.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

In her words

This relates to me a lot. I think my ED stems back from childhood - I was bullied for my weight and developed this bizarre correlation in my mind with being attractive and thin = people liking me = boys wanting me. Really, not the sort of thing a child should be worrying about. I've gotten past the "being thin" obsession - i've been thin before and was still just skinnyfat. Now i've realised what men actually want is a woman who is fit and lean and toned. I despise my body for being so disgustingly skinnyfat. It doesn't matter that i'm not fat anymore, because no man could ever want me when my body is still so utterly repulsive and mediocre.
I'm constantly getting into fights with my boyfriend because i'm upset and having breakdowns over my appearance. Every time he compliments me, I just hear this weird buzzing in my head and feel this grating sensation inside my skull. I'm half convinced he's repulsed by me because I know for a fact no other men find me attractive, so why would he? I'm split between believing he might be in denial, just has low standards, and actually believes I make his dick hard or whatever, to that he actually does find me gross and can only stand having sex with me at all just because he's getting his dick wet.
Sorry, this did turn into a bit of a vent, but your post really resonated with me. It's hard to find other people with disordered eating or body image relating to the same reasons as my own - ie, men's approval, or, being attractive, in one regard or another. It's weirdly comforting because I always feel so shallow acknowledging it, like there's something so inherently wrong with me for thinking this way, when other eating disordered people are victims of sex abuse or have OCD-like compulsions or whatever. Mine is completely rooted in a strong desire to be attractive, and to have approval from other people, especially men, by being as such

Lets just repeat what she said:

"because no man could ever want me when my body is still so utterly repulsive and mediocre."

Followed up by the next sentence

"I'm constantly getting into fights with my boyfriend because i'm upset and having breakdowns over my appearance. Every time he compliments me, I just hear this weird buzzing in my head and feel this grating sensation inside my skull."

She has a fucking boyfriend.

Foid problems.

Holes do this constantly.. "Nobody wuvs meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;(" *Boyfriend compliments her lovingly* "REEEEEEEEEE!!! YOU HATE MEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA D:<" stone age IQ style. Honestly why are holes even allowed to think?

Female insecurities never affect their life in a big way, meanwhile male body issues might mean their life is fucking over.

"I'm constantly getting into fights with my boyfriend because i'm upset and having breakdowns over my appearance. Every time he compliments me, I just hear this weird buzzing in my head and feel this grating sensation inside my skull."
The reason she dislikes it is because she doesn't want the compliment. She wants Chad to throat fuck her and slap her about the place.
Female insecurities never affect their life in a big way, meanwhile male body issues might mean their life is fucking over.
The wonderful Double standards of our clown society.

didnt read tbh i have autism

how tf do foids gain and loose weight so easily at will also who tf is out here dating bitchs with bones showing

Do you think
The reason she dislikes it is because she doesn't want the compliment. She wants Chad to throat fuck her and slap her about the place.

The wonderful Double standards of our clown society.

Do you think she's insecure about her body because she thinks no CHAD could love her. i.e. she's with an average sclumuck but feel she could do better? I honestly think so in this thots case. What a cunt.

Do you think

Do you think she's insecure about her body because she thinks no CHAD could love her. i.e. she's with an average sclumuck but feel she could do better? I honestly think so in this thots case. What a cunt.
That is exactly my thought process. Whores never cease to think of what they could have.

Took me a while to work out ED = Eating disorder.

There's me thinking wtf does Erectile dysfunctions have to do with this?

Holes do this constantly.. "Nobody wuvs meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;(" *Boyfriend compliments her lovingly* "REEEEEEEEEE!!! YOU HATE MEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA D:<" stone age IQ style. Honestly why are holes even allowed to think?
And This.

Took me a while to work out ED = Eating disorder.
Oh look they made being a fat pig that cannot stop stuffing itself for a second a disorder. It should consider the Diet called Death so it can stop taking up a whole row on an airplane.

That is exactly my thought process. Whores never cease to think of what they could have.

She doesn't seem to care that her boyfriend tells her that her body is fine. That's a real insult to the guy.

She would only believe it if he was Chad / Tom Brady type. She think she's settling for less, and so the opinions of a beta don't count.

I mean for most of us, it doesn't matter if a landwhale tells us were handsome. We only want to hear that from non-fat average girls or above.

For women they only want to hear it from Chads.

She doesn't seem to care that her boyfriend tells her that her body is fine. That's a real insult to the guy.
The fact that he is sub 7 and complimenting her makes her think she is unattractive too.. their skin crawls when unattractive Men compliment them on their appearance.
She would only believe it if he was Chad / Tom Brady type. She think she's settling for less, and so the opinions of a beta don't count.
Exactly.. I would not be surprised if she slept around and cheated on him. The loyalty of Holes does not exist.
I mean for most of us, it doesn't matter if a landwhale tells us were handsome. We only want to hear that from non-fat average girls or above.

For women they only want to hear it from Chads.
Stone cold and hard truth.

Oh look they made being a fat pig that cannot stop stuffing itself for a second a disorder. It should consider the Diet called Death so it can stop taking up a whole row on an airplane.
Tbh

She doesn't like the fact that no Chad compliments her. She wants to date Chad instead of subchad she's currently dating. She doesn't feel fulfilled dating this poor guy

maybe they lose cells from thinking from too much overheat

Complete landwhales get boyfriends at a snap of their sausage fingers. What makes you think skinnyfats would have any issue? At least skinnyfats are easily recognizable as human.

Who knows, maybe if he beat her fucking face daily, she would be happier.

She has a boyfriend but he isn't high tier, which is basically the same as being single. She wants to lose weight, pretty up, and lock down a chad.

“bizarre correlation in my mind with being attractive and thin = people liking me = boys wanting me”

So weird..must be a social construct since it implies inequality..

Woe is me Chad won't commit.