Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skinnycels Rejoice. Ectomorph is the best bodytype

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
Ectomorph's have the best caloric management. their skeletal system and organs are not burdened by the heavy weight.
for that reason, they also live the longest
this bodytype is midly attractive for woman, you can still be ascend if you posses this bodytype
also, this is the best build for running and cardio training,since it uses glycogen efficiently
Endomorphs live less, they usually have stronger bones but they are least enegertetic and require alot of rest.
the only way to make use of this bodytype is too constantly pump iron, but you will most likely end up fat

mesomorph is the best

No it isn't, ectomorphs have small frames and have to work much harder to gain mass and put on muscle. Mesomorph is the best type.

No it isn't, ectomorphs have small frames and have to work much harder to gain mass and put on muscle. Mesomorph is the best type.
This.

Necromorph is the best body type
32656a7f6e0510bd2c2d9b13dfeb324f

I'm a really skinny lanklet myself, and despite working out regularly, I gain little mass and got joint problems.

I'm skinnyfat, so mesomorph, I guess

It's good in a way that you can eat like a swine and not put on a single pound but as other have already mentioned gymcelling is an issue.

I'm fucking tired of being a skinnyfat, my body is fucking repulsive I cannot see myself into the mirror without wanting to puke

LMAO, who cares about living the longest? Do you think I wanna live to be 85 and still incel?