Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skincare routine

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Do any of you guys have a good skincare routine? My skin is complete dog shit and I need to do something to help it, if just a little.

Wash it when you wake up, wash it after lunch, wash it after dinner, wash it before sleep.
That's how I can get an acnefree skin. If I forget it, I'll get acne

IMG 20191007 115751

These ones are really good and have helped me.

Skincare? What's that? You either have good skin or you don't, nothings really gonna help. There are folks who smoke and drink and bake in the sun all day and still have perfect skin.

Try charcoal soap.

I dont have one. it all comes down to genetics tbh

Just regular aftershower lotions.Having a soft and clean skin is kind of nice tbh.

Just regular aftershower lotions.Having a soft and clean skin is kind of nice tbh.
I have horrible skin and I regularly eat healthy and been trying to cut greasy foods and sugar. I’m on antibiotics with little effect.

I don't know, I keep getting rashes and this hydrocortisone barely helps. The more I wash the worse it gets tbh.

i just put my own shit on skin, highly recommend that
also can sell my shit for affordable price