Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Skeleton = everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Skeleton is EVERYTHING in terms of looks - it's your skull so thus your facial features and head size/shape, it's your height, it's your frame and general body aesthetics. Can you impact your skeleton in any way so that it looks good? No. It's 100% genes. Thus - your looks are 100% dependant on your genes. Tell this to any bluepilling cuck who ever tells you anything else.

I mean sure if you are fat you fucked up even more and there is a 0.02% chance there is a Chad under this fat but otherwise, your skeleton is your life's bottleneck.

Skeleton is EVERYTHING in terms of looks - it's your skull so thus your facial features and head size/shape, it's your height, it's your frame and general body aesthetics. Can you impact your skeleton in any way so that it looks good? No. It's 100% genes. Thus - your looks are 100% dependant on your genes. Tell this to any bluepilling cuck who ever tells you anything else.
It's kinda funny how the quality of your whole life depends on just a few cms of bone, life really is just a joke.

The most thing i hate about my body is how thin my bones are, FUCK

I have a nice skeletal structure but bitches still don't like me

I have a nice skeletal structure but bitches still don't like me
Cope. YOu clearly don't have a good skeleton then.
The most thing i hate about my body is how thin my bones are, FUCK
Saaaaaaaaaame. It's like too much bonemass went into my skull because it's larger than average but the rest of my bones are below average in size.

I have great skeleton tbh. Both body and face. What is my FAILURE is the outer layer. Skin and hair. This shit is important, it can easily destroy your psl. If I could remove scar and get dark features with blue eyes I could be chad. But I can never have this because I am scarred into oblivion and have the worst white pheno imaginable.

I have great skeleton tbh. Both body and face. What is my FAILURE is the outer layer. Skin and hair. This shit is important, it can easily destroy your psl. If I could remove scar and get dark features with blue eyes I could be chad. But I can never have this because I am scarred into oblivion and have the worst white pheno imaginable.
Yeaaaah skin is important too. BUt you can repair it with money. You can't make yourself taller realistically or repair a really shitty skeleton.

Yeaaaah skin is important too. BUt you can repair it with money. You can't make yourself taller realistically or repair a really shitty skeleton.
You can't fix what I have mate. There is no good solution for scarring unless its very mild. Trust me I have already spend 5k

fixing acne scars when your skin looks like a zombie is almost impossible.
You can't fix what I have mate. There is no good solution for scarring unless its very mild. Trust me I have already spend 5k
do you have acne scars only in your face or your whole body?

Yup. It’s 1:1 with quality of life.

I changed my user title yesterday. Used to say “skeleton volume = life quality”

Yup. It’s 1:1 with quality of life.

I changed my user title yesterday. Used to say “skeleton volume = life quality”
Do you know more about this? Is it really just genes or maybe some health faults of the mother during pregnancy, bad milk, bad food etc?

Do you know more about this? Is it really just genes or maybe some health faults of the mother during pregnancy, bad milk, bad food etc?
I know a little bit more

it’s genetic for the most part. You can only stunt your skeletal growth with shit tier nutrition.

I THINK not being breastfeed does have an effect on growth. It makes sense that it would. Moms milk has all sorts of good shit in there.

I know a little bit more

it’s genetic for the most part. You can only stunt your skeletal growth with shit tier nutrition.

I THINK not being breastfeed does have an effect on growth. It makes sense that it would. Moms milk has all sorts of good shit in there.
Lmfao my mom breastfed me for a very short time afaik.

I mean sure if you are fat you fucked up even more and there is a 0.02% chance there is a Chad under this fat but otherwise, your skeleton is your life's bottleneck.
you mean skellington

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

Yes, very based. It's literally everything (but the size of your dick and hair).

Stop mogging me please

I need a wider ribcage

Spooky scary skeleton

No skeleton for my micro dick

genetics= everything

tissue matters