Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Skandinavian femoids so ugly

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Disgusting robust cows with wide faces and massive jaws. 20 744 tinderswipes left, and 6 (0,03%) right (5 in Finland, 1 in Norway)

And some morons us Baltic "states" (separatist parts of Russia), instead of Eastern Europe, appointed to Northern geographically and culturally. While our females are clearly superior in fields of beauty, as they are Eastern European whores, most beautiful in this world. And tinder statistics also proving it, with righswiping ratio in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) being 0,6%, is closer to that of Moscow (0,3%), than Skandinavian shithole

Our Eastern European whores are best prostitution material in whole world, and skandinavian cows are good only for sitting in kitchen or doing hard manual labour in fields

Thurnbergwhore

volcel if you wouldn’t

true shit my nignog

volcel if u wouldn't fuck greta

op must be some kind of gigavolcel, no doubt

This is where being rice might’ve actually been better for you. Jbr :feelshaha:
Hanoi 0,8%

Tashkent 1,4%, but overall just 222 femoids from it on Tinder

napoleon where do you live in finland, ill come and fuck all of your hot teenage girls

napoleon where do you live in finland, ill come and fuck all of your hot teenage girls
Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
sorry got you confused with finncel. where do you live in lithuana, is it easy to fuck a lot of teens if you're 5'9" and mog most the average lithuanian male?

sorry got you confused with finncel. where do you live in lithuana, is it easy to fuck a lot of teens if you're 5'9" and mog most the average lithuanian male?
They greedy whores

@Diocel your waifu is being mocked:feelstrash:

give me 5 years and ill wealth and fashionmaxx and become new genghis khan of lithuania. mark my fucking words
Shit on all lithuanian whores, like good arabs doing in Emirates

That's what you get after 20 years from the IKEA.

You're clearly Volcel. Would smash Greta Thunberg so bad.

Tbh although I like blondes with blue eyes, the facial shape of Scandinavians is pretty ugly. Round moon faces are horrible.

I much prefer Southern European faces, with high cheekbones and neat chin.

Last edited:
Bbbbbbbut /pol/ told me they’re superior females bhai.
Punjabi master race.

I don't have any problem in fucking Scandinavian holes but I do have a problem in fucking Greta. Call me a volcel and I don't care but I hate that cunt so much that I won't fuck her even if she begs me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back