Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SK government is getting desperate

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
Screenshot 20240902 223032 Reddit

Jfl at this desperation, if you want to increase birthrate, remove foids rights, simple AS.

Soon they'll start letting in "asylum seekers", South Korea is fucked tbh

Nuff said

Noodlewhores would rather kill themselves than have children with ricecels kek.

What happens when you give femoids full rights & when your country becomes a democracy.
South Korea under Park Chung Hee was pretty based.

Noodlewhores would rather kill themselves than have children with ricecels kek.
They've been colonized so hard that their future generations crave white cock
i can help them

This is why you never allow your country to be ZOGGED
Good luck

thus proved

give foids rights to end your country

What happens when you give femoids full rights & when your country becomes a democracy.
South Korea under Park Chung Hee was pretty based.

The west will be following suit as (((((they))))) planned

This isn't a ricecel problem, it's a foids having "women's rights" problem
Ricecels can either be the most based or cucked race, there is no in between

Also pin?

This isn't a ricecel problem, it's a foids having "women's rights" problem
Yes but rices are the ones that enable their women's behavior the most out of all races because of their gynocentric families and culture. That's what I have seen said by a lot of ricecels here

Yes but rices are the ones that enable their women's behavior the most out of all races because of their gynocentric families and culture. That's what I have seen said by a lot of ricecels here
Dude all western countries enable foids in some form or another. Most men are simps, and it's not because of their race.

Yes, it's more about culture. And chinks have the most gynocentric family culture
Rice culture is pretty much traditional, man of the house works to provide while the wife is the caretaker.

At least SK goverment want to reproduce their own ppl . In the west is prohibited even thinking about that. At least if I can have a loli of any race I will become patriot.

Yes, it's more about culture. And chinks have the most gynocentric family culture
Enough with the word salad, kid

This isnt a single race problem, it's a societal problem.

Rice culture is pretty much traditional, man of the house works to provide while the wife is the caretaker.
You have no idea how oppressive and abusive asian households are. The rice father is usually a workaholic and every aspect of his life is controlled by the noodlewhore mother, or "tiger mother/tiger wife" who constantly nags him and reaps all the benefits he brings to the table while giving nothing in return, not even a slightest amount of affection, and she often blackmails him. He is even not allowed to raise his own kids, trust me as a ricecel I've seen this with my very own eyes, he is just expected to work all his life to have his kids go studycel at some college or university and have nothing else and own nothing and be happy.
Ricecels here tell me otherwise

@Lv99_BixNood

Don't let me tweet fool you, From various tiktoks I have seen about people talking about South Korea. It's a very relationship heavy country. If you're out and about you only ever see couples.

gooks are having plenty sex , just with the babies

One day, people like us will have to pay a special tax to normie couples buy nice houses and other stuff

At least SK goverment want to reproduce their own ppl . In the west is prohibited even thinking about that. At least if I can have a loli of any race I will become patriot.
If they cared, then they would make whores property

Enough with the word salad, kid

This isnt a single race problem, it's a societal problem.
He's not going to get it

Don't let me tweet fool you, From various tiktoks I have seen about people talking about South Korea. It's a very relationship heavy country. If you're out and about you only ever see couples.

gooks are having plenty sex , just with the babies
I've seen too many disenfranchised korean males to believe that

tell this ricecels that look like their foids lol. its a race problem. ricecels looking
feminine
It's because asian countries got colonized by the Europeans

Last edited:
My suggestions to improve birth rate:

-ban dating apps
-ban or at least restrict social media
-ban contraceptions, especially the pill
-remove foids rights (this is way harder than most users here like to think)

-ban dating apps
Beat them into submission, simple AS

I've been saying this for some time now. South Korea is going to be the first country to start seeing men revolt against the system soon enough. Women's rights will be slowly stripped away. It's inevitable.

I've been saying this for some time now. South Korea is going to be the first country to start seeing men revolt against the system soon enough. Women's rights will be slowly stripped away. It's inevitable.
Hopefully more will follow suit

they got colonized because they feminine. Japan is feminie too and never were colonized until nagaski and hiroshima.
Cope, they became docile after colonization

i'd take the money and put myself out of harms way by fleeing this dystopian hole of a country

remove their rights a good model to start will be Afghanistan

Noodlewhores would just use the money to get white cocku. Might as well just give every kimchicel a geomaxx fund and hope they can find some SEAwhore to continue the kimchi race

i can help them
They'll begin importing Indians by the hundreds of thousands, much like Canada. Young women in the West are too sexually decadent for marriage yet in the East it's like they don't even know what sex is or something.

remove their rights a good model to start will be Afghanistan
Public beatings would be better :society: :society: :society: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
Noodlewhores would just use the money to get white cocku. Might as well just give every kimchicel a geomaxx fund and hope they can find some SEAwhore to continue the kimchi race
Noodles will just use it to satiate their white cockru fever

They'll begin importing Indians by the hundreds of thousands, much like Canada. Young women in the West are too sexually decadent for marriage yet in the East it's like they don't even know what sex is or something.
Miklan spoted

They will mass import sandniggers, niggers, pajeets
And then problem will be solved

There is going to be no change unless the female pickiness and control is removed.

View attachment 1244678

Jfl at this desperation, if you want to increase birthrate, remove foids rights, simple AS.

Soon they'll start letting in "asylum seekers", South Korea is fucked tbh

Nuff said
Good! This is exactly what we should want to see! As demand for new humans increases, more effort will be put into automating human reproduction and eradicating women!

-ban dating apps
legalize grape after all those and we're good