Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SJWs encourage violence against foids if they're transphobes

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see it on reddit and twitter, SJWs hate "TERF" (trans exclusionary radical feminism) foids and publicly encourage to punch them and kill them, just like that antifa sheit of "punching a nazi is always right" kek. So if you ever punch a foid in a feminist rally you can say "she was a TERF" and they won't care, so fucking hypocritical :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just look at this disgusting tranny
9KNbTkJSQWGtTM8xrrTGtGFEpZ4_YQtVQ3KuvE2PzWY.png

Good just let them kill each other in minecraft

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: We don't have to do anything

They even called fucking JK Rowling (a huge libtard) TERF just because she said on twitter that it's wrong to kick people out of their jobs just because they don't agree with trans rights activists.

They even called fucking JK Rowling (a huge libtard) TERF just because she said on twitter that it's wrong to kick people out of their jobs just because they don't agree with trans rights activists.
As long as they eat each other it's all good tbh

The freaks always eats themselves alive. Also nice avi

"I care about women's rights."
"I hate men. Men are the problem."
"I also care about men's rights when they change to women."

Put that in a computer and the computer should short circuit and explode as there's nothing logical there.
Either you care about foids and wish men dead as a feminist and not support trans because they're not biologically foids and should be looked on as men trying to invade women space, or you're the other. Trying to do both is not logical.

But hey, when have these people been logical?

I see it on reddit and twitter, SJWs hate "TERF" (trans exclusionary radical feminism) foids and publicly encourage to punch them and kill them, just like that antifa sheit of "punching a nazi is always right" kek. So if you ever punch a foid in a feminist rally you can say "she was a TERF" and they won't care, so fucking hypocritical :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just look at this disgusting tranny
9KNbTkJSQWGtTM8xrrTGtGFEpZ4_YQtVQ3KuvE2PzWY.png

Isn't that person a man? So they condone men punching women as long as they dress like women & call women TERFS?

Truly :feelsclown: World
"I care about women's rights."
"I hate men. Men are the problem."
"I also care about men's rights when they change to women."

Put that in a computer and the computer should short circuit and explode as there's nothing logical there.
Either you care about foids and wish men dead as a feminist and not support trans because they're not biologically foids and should be looked on as men trying to invade women space, or you're the other. Trying to do both is not logical.

But hey, when have these people been logical?

i really find enjoyment in the fact that feminists are being punched outside of their "movement". i saw a video last year of terfs getting punched, kicked and spat on and all can feel is nothing but a childish happiness. you get what you deserve you fucking whores
goodnight feminism

Never forget they're considered the sane ones.

i really find enjoyment in the fact that feminists are being punched outside of their "movement". i saw a video last year of terfs getting punched, kicked and spat on and all can feel is nothing but a childish happiness. you get what you deserve you fucking whores
goodnight feminism
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Link to the video?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Link to the video?

there's more like some kind of panel of feminists and a bunch of trannies and anarchists interrupt it and block the doors. funniest shit you'll see but i cant find it and all that comes up is just foids crying about being attacked by trannies JFL

I hate foids and trannies equally, trannies hate incels too I don't care if they punch foids
also lol so if i went up to a random foid and KO punched her in the face I could say she was a TERF and become a hero to gay people?

Good, let they punch each other, all kinds of degenerates

I hate foids and trannies equally, trannies hate incels too I don't care if they punch foids
As long as they are hitting each other and not hitting us I can get down with it. :lul:
The big debate in their circle right now.. the one polarising issue is granting the rights that Toilets have to MtF Trannyrexes. If the genders were reversed their would be false flags aimed at Men, a shaming campaign against Men, violence directed towards Men for not wanting to be inundated by FtM Toilet Males.. since it is Toilets acting entitled and invalidating their own arguments, tearing down their own walls. It wouldn't happen anyway.. there is no benefit to being a Man post TInder era so why would there be an influx of Foids wanting to have dicks? Being a Toilet however brings many rewards just for being a Toilet. Which is what these Tranners are latching onto. They are latching onto and leaching off all the power Toilets accrued for themselves and using it against their hosts.

Last edited:

there's more like some kind of panel of feminists and a bunch of trannies and anarchists interrupt it and block the doors. funniest shit you'll see but i cant find it and all that comes up is just foids crying about being attacked by trannies JFL

Mp550x550mattefffffft3u10

Last edited: