Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sjws are just incels in denial

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Literally the only difference between them and us is that we understand the real reason we are not successful in life, and they don't.

This is why they create bullshit conspiracy theories where they try to explain why they are more not successful in life. It's also the reason for why sjwism is popular among many minorities who haven't swallowed the race pill.

Sjws are basically angry blue pilled versions of incels.

I don't agree. "Social justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics". (Wikipedia) In western society, you can see a rapid growth of them in universities. They claim to be treated unfairly mostly because of race and/or gender.
I would be really surprised I you agree with many points made by modern feminists in western countries (e.g. gender pay gap, harder to get a decent job as a woman, 50% of all people at the top (politics, companies, etc.) should be women, ...).

not really. I don't think SJWs are into Fascism and just don't know it.

What exactly makes sjws different from incels? Do you think most sjws are romantically successful? Why do you think feminism even came into existence? Why do you think male feminists are a thing?

THESE PEOPLE ARE INCELS!!!!!!

What exactly makes sjws different from incels? Do you think most sjws are romantically successful? Why do you think feminism even came into existence? Why do you think male feminists are a thing?

Sjws range from a variety of people. From fat grumpy foids to submissive chads. They might have trouble finding partners because of their extreme views that they try to enforce upon you at all costs.
Following your logic you would imply that there are female incels. Most modern single women that are involved in feminism are very bitter, cold, and mostly completely out of their mind. No sane person would date them (if they knew). They could find partners if they wanted to, but they have unreasonably high standards of men - even chads.
Feminism was/is important to assure that women could drive cars, have the right to vote, study, work and so on. These are essential rights that should apply to every person.
Male feminists are an exception and some of them could be referred to as an incel in denial I think, because they are probably sexually frustrated or the submissive nice guy that says yes to everything. Because of women's high standards, having low self-esteem and being average looking might not be enough to get laid.
I am not sure what you could transgender people label as. Most of them struggle with mental problems too and have physical characteristics that make them insecure. Though, they might have a better chance as the opposite gender since there is probably a niche of people that are specifically into that.

most incels take a little redpill with their blackpills and are opposed to feminism, they don't support it.

Feminism was/is important to assure that women could drive cars, have the right to vote, study, work and so on. These are essential rights that should apply to every person.

If you believe this you are not a real blackpiller.

Female voting is the single largest reason the west is falling apart. Notice how the west was at the height of it's power at the time women were given the vote, and how it started to slowly decline almost instantly after. It's even possible that if women were never given the right to vote that Europe's colonial empires would still exist. The world balance of power would be completely different and we would be living in an alternative history world.

Nah, soyboys and "nice guys" are incels in denial. There are a bunch of SJW who get to fuck around.

Nah, soyboys and "nice guys" are incels in denial. There are a bunch of SJW who get to fuck around.

I have literally never seen a male sjw who is a chad. Or even a chadlite. Ever.

Maybe the female sjws can get laid, but even then the ugly ones (of which there are plenty) are unhappy and will not get the chad that they want.

This applies to most men heavily invested in fringe politics.

This applies to most men heavily invested in fringe politics.

True but I would argue it applies even more to the far-left because of the nature of it ("all successful people are only successful because they cheated and not because they are better than us!").