Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SJW/Cuck Themes in Media

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
Autism time boyos

Everywhere you look you'll see a "strong independent woman" that can completely physically overpower a group of men despite having less than half their size and muscle density.

Then you look at reality and a fucking transexual man who's fucked up his body with female hormones can completely shit on world class olympic female athletes.

Meanwhile men are always portrayed as incompetent, weak-willed low-T simps. There was this one game that came out recently, The Outer Worlds, where your character is basically asexual. It's extremely jarring.

A person who is effectively a space mercenary/bounty hunter and might lose his life at any moment behaves extremely reserved and polite around women, or at the very most some light sarcasm that doesn't actually mean anything because he goes back to simping right afterwards. This is juxtaposed with the fact that you can literally kill ANY character in the game, they specifically didn't include children in the game so that every single character could be made non-essential and killed.. Basically the sentiment of the game is this: murdering and slaughtering swathes of people on a whim is completely fine, but god forbid you make a sexual comment which makes a woman uncomfortable. NOT ALLOWED. SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE.

If you want to play this game, you are only allowed to play as an asexual robot whose only interest is to gather resources and serve other people, at one point in the game you even help another person develop a relationship with someone else.

There are marauders in the game, basically gangs of men (they are literally all male) who are essentially permanently completely hopped up on super stimulant drugs and have become extremely low inhibition and violent, they go around trying to kill everything and everyone they see, yet at no point in the game is there any allusion to them raping people as a violent gang constantly high on super drugs actually would in real life.

At one point there is even a quest where a stupid village girl becomes obsessed with their high-T and violent acts and wants to become a gang member. She collects some drugs to try to bribe them. Going into this quest I expected that when I found her the quest result would be that they immediately robbed her of her drugs, then she was immediately brutally gang-raped and murdered or kept as a sex slave (again, you never see female marauders in this game), as a gang of permanently drugged up psycho murderers would be expected to do. Instead the quest ends with you finding her just chilling in the middle of a marauder camp, with them just happily trading with her. The marauders obviously attack you on sight, you massacre them, and then the girl acts impressed and turned on by your acts of gratuitous violence. Your character being an asexual robot completely ignores her, tips his fedora, and with a quick "Anytime m'lady!" he returns to his quest to become the ultimate simp cuck.

Last edited:
You're not entitled to themes :soy:

How can you still enjoy single player video games? Youre basically playing a movie

How can you still enjoy single player video games? Youre basically playing a movie
I find almost all multiplayer games don't appeal to me. Well made single player games allow the player freedom of choice, so they are quite different from a movie. Games like that are becoming more and more rare these days as all the major game studios have become cucked to different degrees, you'll only really find well made games from indie or smaller scale game studios now.

I find almost all multiplayer games don't appeal to me. Well made single player games allow the player freedom of choice, so they are quite different from a movie. Games like that are becoming more and more rare these days as all the major game studios have become cucked to different degrees, you'll only really find well made games from indie or smaller scale game studios now.
"Freedom of choice"
Not true. You are limited to do in the game what the developers have created.

"Freedom of choice"
Not true. You are limited to do in the game what the developers have created.
Is that not the case with multiplayer games? I don't get your point.

Is that not the case with multiplayer games? I don't get your point.
Multiplayer games require skill. You learn the game and use strategies to win. There are real people you play against. Real players can make their own decisions in game and beating a real player requires you to be better than them.
When you play a single player game you are forced through a fixed storyline and the gameplay is against AI, who have been programmed to behave a certain way.
I dont see the fun in a single player game. What feelings do you get when you complete a single player game?

Multiplayer games require skill. You learn the game and use strategies to win. There are real people you play against. Real players can make their own decisions in game and beating a real player requires you to be better than them.
When you play a single player game you are forced through a fixed storyline and the gameplay is against AI, who have been programmed to behave a certain way.
I dont see the fun in a single player game. What feelings do you get when you complete a single player game?
I mean, I kind of understand what you are saying, but the real reason that multiplayer games seem more valuable to you is that you get social validation from being good at them. You get the feeling that a large group of people are impressed by you when you become a top level player, it acts as a sort of replacement for not getting that feeling of validation in real life.

One time I got to legend rank in hearthstone, and I realized that none of it actually mattered, it was all just an illusion. I thought I would feel excited or happy or something when I finally got there, but I realized that in reality no one cared about me. I was seeing myself on streams viewed by hundreds of thousands or more of people and it just made me feel anxious and upset. I was too ugly, high inhib and autistic to be something like a streamer even though I had the skill level, and that's when I realized that how good you are at things will always be secondary to how NT and attractive you are.

Ever since then I've realized how futile it is to chase top ranks in multiplayer games, because even if you actually get there in the end you won't actually have achieved anything.

I mean, I kind of understand what you are saying, but the real reason that multiplayer games seem more valuable to you is that you get social validation from being good at them. You get the feeling that a large group of people are impressed by you when you become a top level player, it acts as a sort of replacement for not getting that feeling of validation in real life.

One time I got to legend rank in hearthstone, and I realized that none of it actually mattered, it was all just an illusion. I thought I would feel excited or happy or something when I finally got there, but I realized that in reality no one cared about me. I was seeing myself on streams viewed by hundreds of thousands or more of people and it just made me feel anxious and upset. I was too ugly, high inhib and autistic to be something like a streamer even though I had the skill level, and that's when I realized that how good you are at things will always be secondary to how NT and attractive you are.

Ever since then I've realized how futile it is to chase top ranks in multiplayer games, because even if you actually get there in the end you won't actually have achieved anything.
This is why i dont play video games at all now. All that progress in a game and when you stop playing that game you realised how much time you wasted because it will not benefit you at all in life. There are little copes left in my life

whats the shortened sperg please?

Cuck simulator 2020