Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Size Matter's" Speed Dating for Women That Want To Date Tall Men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
zpm6xox47era1.jpg

The event is sold out for women and they need men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You Can't Teach Height!

“We all have relationship ‘deal-breakers', and that does not make us shallow, we’re just discerning singles that know what we want and are attracted to. Obviously there is more to it than just height, but for many of us that initial "attraction" is at least a starting point.

Did you know that Tall Men are more confident, successful, more likely to be a CEO and definitely earn more than their shorter male counterparts.

Holy shit this is the undistilled blackpill. You can't teach height :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We'll be checking heights at the door so no rounding up

Over for heightfrauders

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F457246869%2F230013427682%2F1%2Foriginal.20230228-190028

@SlayerSlayer @Dregster can we pin this high octane heightpill? :feelswhere:

Men should put a scale at their front door to determine whether a foid is allowed to enter or not.

Over for heightfrauders

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F457246869%2F230013427682%2F1%2Foriginal.20230228-190028

lmao ofcourse its some ugly post-wall hoe. unattractive women like to do shit like this. it makes them feel like they still have some power. actually hot women arnt this petty

Nuke this gay earth

The fact that whores that look like this are even allowed to smile just shows the cuckedness of modern society
D7A832CE 33C7 404D AEE4 3423DF9FB488

>tall
>incel
pick one

Why do the photos look like they were taken 10 years ago jfl

"The vertically gifted" JFL

How anyone can still deny the blackpill is truly beyond me. They make it so painfully obvious.

“Not all women are like that sweaty”

Over for heightfrauders

Looks like FACEand"BBC" isn't as tall as he says he is, giga ovER for him.

Tallfaggots should rope.

NYC, SF, LA and Miami is the epitome of all degeneracy so theres a reason debate that this could only be ascribed yo those place

NYC, SF, LA and Miami is the epitome of all degeneracy so theres a reason debate that this could only be ascribed yo those place
Didn't understand. Learn english, monkey.

>tall
>incel
pick one
I'm almost 6ft5 in shoe lifts (6ft2 without) but im a khhv

Stop saying you can't be an incel if you are tall.

Im a 19 yo neet

My only hope is using deca durabolin to accrue a phenomenal amount of muscle tissue, then gorging on trenboloni sandwiches to get a physique that screams dat dere celltech.

Perhaps, foids would accept me if im 200lb+ and shredded at 6ft3 (i add an inch for dating apps)

But the ethnic tax is brutal, id be equivalent to a 5ft4 obese 2/10 white with a micro dick.

The only way ethnics fuck white women is by betabux (which i can't afford) or by rape (see grooming gangs uk)

The rare gigachadpreet gets a 400lb 2/10 white woman.

(everything i wrote is fiction and satire)

Last edited:
Looks like FACEand"BBC" isn't as tall as he says he is, giga ovER for him.
HEIGHTPILL IS LAW, no mattER how much faggots cope

We all have relationship ‘deal-breakers', and that does not make us shallow

Did you know that Tall Men are more confident, successful, more likely to be a CEO and definitely earn more than their shorter male counterparts.
I hate foids so much

I'm almost 6ft5 in shoe lifts (6ft2 without) but im a khhv

Stop saying you can't be an incel if you are tall.

Im a 19 yo neet

My only hope is using deca durabolin to accrue a phenomenal amount of muscle tissue, then gorging on trenboloni sandwiches to get a physique that screams dat dere celltech.

Perhaps, foids would accept me if im 200lb+ and shredded at 6ft3 (i add an inch for dating apps)

But the ethnic tax is brutal, id be equivalent to a 5ft4 obese 2/10 white with a micro dick.

The only way ethnics fuck white women is by betabux (which i can't afford) or by rape (see grooming gangs uk)

The rare gigachadpreet gets a 400lb 2/10 white woman.

(everything i wrote is fiction and satire)
After ~25 height makes 80 percent of the looks, you will have the option of slaying single mom goblinas.

The heightpill is undefeated

After ~25 height makes 80 percent of the looks, you will have the option of slaying single mom goblinas.
Im not over 25 and won't be for a long time

I hope all the people who attended this event willingly are miserable during all their life and I wish them the worst from the bottom of my heart :feelsaww:

Dating past 25 seems like actual hell and this is one such example of it. The women seem to get more jaded and more used up.

Once I reach that point, I would much rather face the barrel of a loaded 12 gauge and pull the trigger than even make verbal contact with these used up Chad leftovers.

Height is life. Height is happiness. Height is confidence. Height is health. Height is joy. Height is masculinity

And how many of the foids attending the event are fat or sub5 and/or are below 5’6”
Think about that

Height is life. Height is happiness. Height is confidence. Height is health. Height is joy. Height is masculinity
Height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height height

Speed dating for men who don't want to date landwhales. Placing a scale by the door shall suffice.

Remember, JBT.