Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Size = Face, anything else is cope

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve been really looking at couples closely lately, and what I’ve noticed is a lot of ogre’s have decent looking GF’s. Being tall, decent framed, with decent muscles is = to Face, for sure. You don’t have to have a good face if you have good size. Being white doesn’t hurt ur chances either tbhtbh

I just think size isn’t upplayed enough here. Any 6’0+ tallfags should 100% be gymmaxxing to ogremaxx

Just be shrek theory confirmed.

Last edited:
Size of America in cm2 IQ.
Femoids only crave RAW power.

"women want to feel protected so they choose taller and muscular guys" TEE HEE

change 6 foot to 6'2 or 6'3 and you have a good point

Even with tall height and muscular body you need to be at least average looking. Face is the most important thing followed by height ofc

Yes they're roughly as important.

But what low iq dummies will say is "but I'm tall af and ugly, see it's all about face" or "but i'm short af but my face is good, clearly height mogs face"

What people don't understand is you need to reach a minimum threshold, beyond that threshold face and height are roughly as important and one can make up for the other to a certain extent. But below that threshold you're either so ugly you're disfigured or so short that you'll never be seen as a man by anyone. In both cases you're screwed, it's as if your other good feature doesn't mean anything

It's a non linear relationship outside of the threshold. The average is no longer a simple arithmetic mean but more akin to a geometric mean where standard deviation influences the mean.

change 6 foot to 6'2 or 6'3 and you have a good point
Somewhat agreed unfortunately, but that’s only because of female hypergamy wanting bigger and taller men every few years

Even with tall height and muscular body you need to be at least average looking. Face is the most important thing followed by height ofc
You could have a 4/10 face and it will work. I’ve seen it plenty of times
I agree. Size is a strong measure of male (and even female) robustness. Its a desirable trait.

Just be
23055.jpg
theory.

My sister married a guy who is not really good looking by today's standards, but he's 6'2.

face is the most important thing then comes height for sure. a 6'2 ogremaxxed dude cant beat a 5'9 goodlooking face. so face always had more value than the size of body and thats how it will remain for the foreseeable future.

foids just love when their big bf mogs a manlet,it turns them on