Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Size dun matter" meme exposed with this german wikipedia article

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Screenshot 146

Isnt it ironic enough that cucks and numales Always trying to tell you that size doesnt matter but if you have a small penis you should primary rely on oal sex?

Which literally tells you that your small penis is worthless and you have to make yourself to a pussy licking cuck

If you have a fat Long dick you can just stick it in and make her crazy

But if you have a short or skinny dick you are forced to Cope which kills every sexual arousement and male sex appeal

You cant fullfill and fuck a women hard and dominant with a small dick, you will be seen as a throwaway-cunt sucking slave.

Why do people post retarded german shit on this forum as if anyone understands it

elab,translate please bro

si tu commences à parler une langue étrangère mon vieux, personne va te comprendre, comme je le fais là

At least translate if you are going to post a german article

Tarjamhelna OP.
At least translate if you are going to post a german article
Tarjem el joumla, OP.
si tu commences à parler une langue étrangère mon vieux, personne va te comprendre, comme je le fais là
Kenek bech tebda tetkalem lougha baraneya khouya, had mahou bech yefhmek kima ena naamel tawa.

Last edited:
I don`t speak Hitler`s language

Tarjamhelna OP.

Tarjem el joumla, OP.

Kenek bech tebda tetkalem lougha baraneya khouya, had mahou bech yefhmek kima ena naamel tawa.
Ya zabi kayn hta la3rab fi had el forum yakhi tmanyik hhhh
Mon vieu parle la langue que tu souhaites parler !

OP is autistic as fuck.

How are you going to assume that people understand such a minority language? You remind me of autistic blackpillers who talk about "chads" and "hypergamy" to normies without explaining what those terms mean, forgetting that these terms are specialized jargon.

Bueno parece que vamos a hablar en idomas que no conocerá la mayoría de gente, traducelo maldito mono de mierda

OP is autistic as fuck.

How are you going to assume that people understand such a minority language? You remind me of autistic blackpillers who talk about "chads" and "hypergamy" to normies without explaining what those terms mean, forgetting that these terms are specialized jargon.
:lul::lul::lul:

Tbh If I was a dicklet I would rope that would be a final nail in the coffin for me.

Why do Germans always expect everyone to understand their language?

Well of course size matters but it doesn't state WHAT size exactly is required. A 15cm penis does its job well. 18cm is needed to be a slayer. Women are visual, so since a 15cm dick looks small it won't turn them on. I'm pretty sure though that 15cm is enough for an average vagina.

Un autre francais-cel?

Well of course size matters but it doesn't state WHAT size exactly is required. A 15cm penis does its job well. 18cm is needed to be a slayer. Women are visual, so since a 15cm dick looks small it won't turn them on. I'm pretty sure though that 15cm is enough for an average vagina.
thing is these cunts are so hard to please it depends on how blown out she is. some of these cunts need big dicks.

OP: yet to translate.
JFL

Low IQ thread