Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sixth grade girl opens fire on her class

Fat Link

Fat Link

“I know I’ll get drunk to forget that I’m a whore”
★★★★★
Sounds like another episode of “Guess the race” to me buddy boyos.

Anyway since the story doesn’t suit the Jewish/feminist anti white male narrative this one will likely be quickly swept under the rug.

Well unless of course the shooter somehow turns out to be a little white girl who opened fire on her black and chicano classmates.

Then she’ll get the Casey Anthony treatment via Jew MSM not shutting the fuck up about it for months on end.

she got rejected by 16 y/o gigachad

That's funny, no mention of her being white, so she's probably not white. No mention of her name, so it's probably a recognizably ethnic name, from which one might be able to easily determine her race. We can't have that, though, so obscure ambiguity it is. God, I fucking hate the MSM. You're right, if she was white, that would be the focal point and this story would hit all the headlines.

Stupid bitch didn't even managed to kill anyone

Rigby Idaho? That’s gotta be whites and their people.

I thought so too but then I remembered I’ve been hearing for years about Jews and their Christ cuck slaves bringing in nigger Somalians to various remote white areas for DIEversity purposes.

Anyway since the story doesn’t suit the Jewish/feminist anti white male narrative this one will likely be quickly swept under the rug.

Well unless of course the shooter somehow turns out to be a little white girl who opened fire on her black and chicano classmates.

Then she’ll get the Casey Anthony treatment via Jew MSM not shutting the fuck up about it for months on end.
She was most likely black tbh they're protecting blm because this would be a massive L for blm :feelskek:

IT scum definitely won't touch this.

She was rejected by @Diocel

@Irredeemable thoughts?

She only injured 3 people?

Foids are even bad at going ER.

That's funny, no mention of her being white, so she's probably not white. No mention of her name, so it's probably a recognizably ethnic name, from which one might be able to easily determine her race. We can't have that, though, so obscure ambiguity it is. God, I fucking hate the MSM. You're right, if she was white, that would be the focal point and this story would hit all the headlines.

HORMONES AMIRIGHT?

She'll use her pussy pass to get out of this one

lol, was she even trying?
it's like those fake suicides for attention except it's a fake ER.

Also, she'll get a slap on the wrists, if it was a mentally disabled boy, he would be tackled to the floor by the Chad classmates, and 50 officers would come in and cuff him down, while all the families and women look on in disgust.

Notice how they were extremely vague about the details. Won’t be surprised if the jews delete it

Watch her name will be something like Shaniqua Jackson and they'll make some bullshit like "journalistic integrity" for not releasing any information about her.

I thought so too but then I remembered I’ve been hearing for years about Jews and their Christ cuck slaves bringing in nigger Somalians to various remote white areas for DIEversity purposes.

I don’t classify somali’s as coon kin:feelsjuice:

Jfl at importing Somali’s I guess it would work out if you needed walking fly paper

No sane white person can do such thing :feelskek::feelskek:
I'm not sure if you're being serious, but if you are, it's fucking hilarious

yeah. I doubt this story goes anywhere

Idk if its a guess the race thing because there are no black people in idaho

Is the lolishooter hot?

Watch her name will be something like Shaniqua Jackson and they'll make some bullshit like "journalistic integrity" for not releasing any information about her.
Journalistic integrity :feelshaha::feelshaha: They wouldn't know it if it slapped them across the face.

how? she didn't kill anyone? surely this bitch just wanted to get attention.

Imagine living life on tutorial mode on going ER

Beyond over when foids are going ER.

Yeah I don't get the race bait, looking at the photos literally everyone at the school is white. It's fucking Idaho; blacks are 0.7% of their total population.

Details withdrawn because the shooter is under 13. JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back