Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Six year old boy hospitalizes a foid teacher with a gun

How come ZERO reporting on how the kid got the gun or what kind of gun?

What a shame! I can tell you this. Those parents are in for a awakening like they have never seen. My wife and I raised 3 sons who are all grown men and out of the house now. They all were raised around guns with some hunting. I never made guns a mystery to them and whenever they asked. I showed them. Not one of my guns EVER made it to school, out of the home for the wrong reasons or ever killed anyone. These parents are reckless, do not deserve children and their feet should be held to the fire for this.

Kids grow up so fast these days.

What a shame! I can tell you this. Those parents are in for a awakening like they have never seen. My wife and I raised 3 sons who are all grown men and out of the house now. They all were raised around guns with some hunting. I never made guns a mystery to them and whenever they asked. I showed them. Not one of my guns EVER made it to school, out of the home for the wrong reasons or ever killed anyone. These parents are reckless, do not deserve children and their feet should be held to the fire for this.
who are you nigga

damn didn't know incel rage could strike even 6 years old, btw the teacher is 25 but looks at least 10 years older lmao
The nasty foid was probably being annoying and probably giving preferential treatment to one of the other boys she wanted to fuck. Foids are retarded that will abuse subhumans no matter the age, this lad was on the right track

Was the kid a nigglet?

Unfortunately the whore is making a recovery

Based. Already shooting hoes in elementary school.

She was a cute foid so there might be something done about gun control now.

AmERica moment

This kid needs to get blackpilled immediately. He may be the hero we are looking for, he already has the temperament

i want to know the race of the child before banning guns all over the country :feelsjuice:

Sic semper tyrannis
Abby Zwerner: "Hello class, now it's time for today's gun confiscation game! Who wants to play?";

6 yo laconic kid in the back: "come and get it".

What a shame! I can tell you this. Those parents are in for an awakening like they have never seen. My wife and I raised 3 sons who are all grown men and out of the house now. They all were raised around guns with some hunting. I never made guns a mystery to them and whenever they asked. I showed them. Not one of my guns EVER made it to school, out of the home for the wrong reasons or ever killed anyone. These parents are reckless, do not deserve children and their feet should be held to the fire for this.
Chads.is

[Based] six year old hERo disciplines blond bitch*

American hERo of 2023. Funny that it's the same region Cho went CHO 16 years ago being Virginia

Last edited:
American hERo of 2023. Funny that it's the same region Cho went CHO 16 years ago being Virginia
Newport News, VA is a whole different world compared to the rich Northern Virginia suburbs Cho grew up in

i don't think the woman is attractive

A psychotic Kid , atleast He will Not Be bound by judgment and morals

Abby Zwerner: "Hello class, now it's time for today's gun confiscation game! Who wants to play?";

6 yo laconic kid in the back: "come and get it".

LMAO at all the lawyers in the article talking about how all they can do is charge the kid's parents with a misdemeanor. What a clown world.

LMAO at all the lawyers in the article talking about how all they can do is charge the kid's parents with a misdemeanor. What a clown world.

JK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back