Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Six-pack pill?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Guys my earlier thread seems to have been misinterpreted so let me try again.

Has anyone here taken the six-pack pill? Basically it seems you can only have SMV to a food if you have a six-pack. A skinny fag one is ok, but ideally has to be the kind that comes from crazy diet to keep bodyfat sub 6%, while also having 6-8 years worth of core and abdomen training to make it pop.

Fight Club Brad Pitt seems to be the MINIMUM standard in 2019...

Fatcel = volcel

yes they like licking your abs

six pack is fucking cope af

Working out will get you laid bro!!1!1 :soy::soy::soy:

six pack is fucking cope af
How the fuck is it a cope?? I can't be sure but I'm guessing you just walk around with six pack abs on a summer day and endless foids are gonna approach you. It's like saying having a big ass or tits is a fucking cope for foids wtf

How the fuck is it a cope?? I can't be sure but I'm guessing you just walk around with six pack abs on a summer day and endless foids are gonna approach you. It's like saying having a big ass or tits is a fucking cope for foids wtf
It won't matter if literally any other attribute is less than Chad

Six pack is very overrated

What? No

Face is 80% of attraction, everything else is cope

some scrawny cuck with a good face mogs any six pack coper

you still need a good face and height

I have a six pack not gl though

Guys my earlier thread seems to have been misinterpreted so let me try again.

Has anyone here taken the six-pack pill? Basically it seems you can only have SMV to a food if you have a six-pack. A skinny fag one is ok, but ideally has to be the kind that comes from crazy diet to keep bodyfat sub 6%, while also having 6-8 years worth of core and abdomen training to make it pop.

Fight Club Brad Pitt seems to be the MINIMUM standard in 2019...
I tried that six-pack bullshit and I don't like it extremely low body fat makes me lose strength when I'm around 15-17% body fat I'm strong and have good stamina.

I tried that six-pack bullshit and I don't like it extremely low body fat makes me lose strength when I'm around 15-17% body fat I'm strong and have good stamina.
At 15% you basically have a 4pack anyway right? I totally agree a six-pack is not very functional, nor sustainable, it's just that foids are retarded, and therefore demand it thanks to cucked media

At 15% you basically have a 4pack anyway right? I totally agree a six-pack is not very functional, nor sustainable, it's just that foids are retarded, and therefore demand it thanks to cucked media
Bodybulding magazines made six pack abs popular and that's why people think everybody who has a six pack is strong when in reality most guys with six pack abs are just twinks that barely bench press 110lbs.

seems to be popular with very young guys

over the age of 20 it's sizemogging unhealthy fatguys everywhere

for fucks sake the last time I went somewhere, the girlfriend was feeding the boyfriend medicine because he was a fat overeating fuck and couldn't drive home, so she just babysat his fat overfeeding ass and medicated him until he was able to drive

Low body fat, and with that ab definition, is one of the few things that anyone can achieve, even if not everyone has the right abs for a six pack. It is a good cope.

I plan to cut in a month or so (currently getting strength back after a holiday), down to a skinny six pack. Last time I cut I got to the point where abs were starting to show a little bit even in natural lighting, but couldn't really say I had abs. I was also seeing definition in my face, cheekbones starting to show, quite significant changes. Clothes fit better with a flat stomach compared to my usual skinnyfat slight belly. I was so fit from the cardio, with incredible stamina. I felt happy, proud, I felt more attractive than before. I felt like I was on the cusp of something incredible. I want to feel like that again and go further. It means drinking disgusting protein and eating celery, giving up everything nice and spending all my time doing cardio, so I'll need to go in with motivation.

I think it looks like a promising path. I'd be interested to hear if anyone had success with a skinny six-pack. Could a framecel manlet with little muscle have some success showing off a six-pack on Tinder or at the beach? Hopefully I will be able to answer that for myself.

It probably is a basic requirement these days, so whether or not you think a six-pack will be enough to attract a girl, you should try to get one anyway. Also if you think face is important then it's worth going low body fat for the face changes. It was said elsewhere that if you're over 12% body fat then you're volcel, there's no excuse for any male to be over 12% body fat.