Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sitting On My Porch

C

Carter…

Recruit
★★
Sitting on the porch is a great way to improve your mood.
Try to do this once a week fellas.

Sitting on the porch is a great way to improve your mood.
Try to do this once a week fellas.
Sitting on a riding mower while cutting grass is even better

lol who wants to cut grass in this heat?
I actually enjoy it. The yard at our cabin is 1.5 acres and takes 2 hours to cut with a powerful riding mower. It was 90 degrees last time with the sun beating down, and it feels like an antidepressant

I need a new Porsche...

Nothing to see there the street is 30m away from my door to the right
Hmmm.
I actually enjoy it. The yard at our cabin is 1.5 acres and takes 2 hours to cut with a powerful riding mower. It was 90 degrees last time with the sun beating down, and it feels like an antidepressant
You sound older than me lol.
I need a new Porsche...
? I dont know if this is relevant to the thread; however, going for drives is also good for improving your mood. But then you have to worry about gas. The porch is the cheapest option

Hmmm.

You sound older than me lol.

? I dont know if this is relevant to the thread; however, going for drives is also good for improving your mood. But then you have to worry about gas. The porch is the cheapest option
You can sit on my Porsche bro

You don't have to drive it anywhere.

You can sit on my Porsche bro

You don't have to drive it anywhere.
Posting up on a car seems obnoxious to me. I never do it. But it signifies powers at least.

I’ve been told I’m more like an older person by family members. I’m actually 19 though. How old are you?
Dont give your age to anyone on here. They will use it against you when the times comes.

Dont give your age to anyone on here. They will use it against you when the times comes.
How? Plenty of users give their age on here. It’s not like I’m too young for the forum and gonna get banned. I know the ages of quite a few users on here

My house has a front deck and a back deck. Only the front deck has a covering though

Porch mogs me. I would sit on mine but too many homeless and crack whores asking for shit

Until the nigger with the 18 year old blonde passes by you

How? Plenty of users give their age on here. It’s not like I’m too young for the forum and gonna get banned. I know the ages of quite a few users on here
I would not do it.
My house has a front deck and a back deck. Only the front deck has a covering though
Oh thats interesting.
Porch mogs me. I would sit on mine but too many homeless and crack whores asking for shit
I don't understand what you mean? you must be referring to your own family?
Until the nigger with the 18 year old blonde passes by you
Please be respectful young man.

Live on a main Street, porch faces the sidewalk and we have a ton of homeless retards that patrol the area

I would not do it.

Oh thats interesting.

Please be respectful young man.
i am 26...

Live on a main Street, porch faces the sidewalk and we have a ton of homeless retards that patrol the area
I’m so sorry to hear that. Make sure to lock your car. Well, I’m sure there is an area to at least stand in.