Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sitting next to roasties on public transport as an ugly male = harassment

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16ghe5v/unbelievable_situation_just_happened_and_i_spoke/

A guy got on the bus that I take to work everyday. He sat next to a young woman who immediately asked him to move. He did.

Then when the bus got to a shopping hub, another young woman got on the bus.

This creepy motherfucker got up and went and sat next to her, trapping her in her seat. So I very loudly asked the woman if she was OK and of course, she said she wasn't. I hollered at the creep to move.

He had the audacity to tell me not to speak to him.

Sitting down on an empty seat, the absolute audacity of scrotes :foidSoy:

JFL, I'll be sure to cram myself right next to some foid cunt, next time I ride the bus

I wouldn't like it either if anyone except a really hot girl sat next to me on the bus with multiple other available seats

Another day another reddit larp

Thats why its called PUBLIC, the entitlement these holes have :feelstastyman: by the type of writing i can tell its a 50+ yo foid writing this, they are always the one to guard younger cunts, out of jealousy most likely.

It was terrifying 2 get involved lol foids really r scared of us arent they

seats besides foids for humans only

these whores, man :feelshaha:

lmao « he had the audacity to sit next to another young women so i spoke up :foidSoy: !!! » what a fucking joke ! JFL :feelsclown: a boomer toilet and the redditards think that she basically saved humanity by stopping a low tier normie / incel from « sitting » next to a foid … can men be more villainized at this point ? what the fuck is this dumb soyciety :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The melodrama... My god.

"You're fucking rapist!" :foidSoy:

Just don’t sit down theory

The name of the subreddit assumes that gender is determined by chromosomes instead of a socially constructed spectrum. Why aren't Reddit admins doing anything about the rampant transphobia on their platform?

You can tell she's a Karen the type who'll bother you for no reason at the supermarket

The name of the subreddit assumes that gender is determined by chromosomes instead of a socially constructed spectrum. Why aren't Reddit admins doing anything about the rampant transphobia on their platform?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Unironically high IQ