Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sitting in my college classroom browsing incel forums is suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
Sitting in my classroom there are so many cute girls just the fact that I will never krem pee any of them is absolutely suicide fuel. My JBW card is not strong enough I want this stupid shit

Scrolling through forums like these in school, seeing people socialize and enjoy life while you are miserable is ultimate suicide fuel

Scrolling through forums like these in school, seeing people socialize and enjoy life while you are miserable is ultimate suicide fuel
Tbf this is college no one talks to another

Brutal. May the cope be with you.

The collegepill destroyed me. I haven’t recovered yet.:blackpill::feelsokman:
College is honestly a chad only experience (or just be woman theory). Maybe some low inib thug maxxed normies can enjoy it but other than that it absolutely sucks.

Jfl I also browse this forum at college. We rot while normalfags are having the best time of their lives. It never began.
pepe-priebus.gif

Jfl I also browse this forum at college. We rot while normalfags are having the best time of their lives. It never began.
pepe-priebus.gif
Lol I know. I've tried to interact with normies but it always end up like shit. I'm approaching 22 my time is near

Lol I know. I've tried to interact with normies but it always end up like shit. I'm approaching 22 my time is near
I've also tried interacting with peers. I end up as the third wheel and/or they'll start avoiding me after a while. It's as if I'll always be an unimportant side character to people.

Get out now im warning you

College is honestly a chad only experience (or just be woman theory). Maybe some low inib thug maxxed normies can enjoy it but other than that it absolutely sucks.
college is no place for thug maxxers

college is no place for thug maxxers
It is, for very sociable drug dealers who get invited to the big parties and make a killing selling to all the frat and sorority students.

It is, for very sociable drug dealers who get invited to the big parties and make a killing selling to all the frat and sorority students.
ah yea true. i was thinking more so the classroom

Intellectually mogs me
:feelsjuice:

ah yea true. i was thinking more so the classroom
I knew at least two coke dealers (and one weed dealer), one of whom was in one of my elective classes. This guy was trying to get to use my dad's car to be his fucking runner. I told him I'd think about it and didn't talk to him after that. I heard the other guy went clean and got a government job (fucking KEK).

I knew at least two coke dealers (and one weed dealer), one of whom was in one of my elective classes. This guy was trying to get to use my dad's car to be his fucking runner. I told him I'd think about it and didn't talk to him after that. I heard the other guy went clean and got a government job (fucking KEK).
i see lol. geez i'd think that the typical thug maxxers wouldn't wanna set foot in a classroom

i see lol. geez i'd think that the typical thug maxxers wouldn't wanna set foot in a classroom
They weren't thuggish at all and were very unassuming. If you didn't know who they were, you probably would never have suspected them of selling drugs. They weren't flashy, egotistic, or anything. They just quietly peddled their shit and went through their school. They probably knew a guy who could vet them for a supplier, and they did that to make quick cash and not have to work during school. They weren't lifers or "all about that life."

They weren't thuggish at all and were very unassuming. If you didn't know who they were, you probably would never have suspected them of selling drugs. They weren't flashy, egotistic, or anything. They just quietly peddled their shit and went through their school. They probably knew a guy who could vet them for a supplier, and they did that to make quick cash and not have to work during school. They weren't lifers or "all about that life."
ah i see. so not thug maxxers. more so money maxxers through drug lol

Dis y u incel